Yo no fui.

Beet Street--teh lownj promiz wand?

Welcome to Beet Street!

http://www.beetstreet.org/
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
    How did this thread escape my notice? Better yet, how did it escape BJ's since it's in his neck o' the woods?

First!!
    hang out in Podium Girls - the desperation there is way funny - terry b
    I don't get either but that is irrelevant to the comedic impact and it's resulting effect on the male centric hegemony contained therein... - svendo
    when I was a n00b there were no message boards to clutter up with trolling posts. I had to do it the hard way....standing at the mall making fun of people loudly - Platy
    ...in short, antonio_b ... it's time to embrace your inner Travis Bickle - spirito

Yo no fui.
    It's about time!
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon