Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covert ops

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003

Covert ops

say theres this jackass of a person you know and you want to get "even". its not me...really...its for a friend...uhh..bill107.

what have you done covertly? filled out a change of addres form on them and had their mail sent somewhere, painted their dog yellow, what?
    Last edited by bill105; 09-09-2005 at 08:17 AM.

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by bill105
    say theres this jackass of a person you know and you want to get "even". its not me...really...its for a friend...uhh..bill107.

what have you done covertly? filled out a change of addres form on them and had their mail sent somewhere, painted their dog yellow, what?
    all you need is found here Bill.

http://loompanics.com/cgi-local/Soft...f+0+-C+Revenge
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

12 strings, no waiting

You could marry his daughter.

Done with winter.
    obviously you havent seen her.

and by the way, i wouldnt expect any past hijinks from you city boy but bocephus is an iowa farm boy. what? no cow tipping stories, poop in the flaming bag, nothing? jeezle peet.
    eh. Here in the backwoods we take old outhouses and drop them on the front yard of thems' which we disapprove. True story... there was fire wood for a month... but a little stinky.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    You could marry his daughter.

obviously you havent seen her.

and by the way, i wouldnt expect any past hijinks from you city boy but bocephus is an iowa farm boy. what? no cow tipping stories, poop in the flaming bag, nothing? jeezle peet.

Old and Fixed, Moderator

Go into some extreme right and left wing websites and put him on their mailing lists
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/

gazing from the shadows
    I'm betting the Loompanics site is one that is being watched by the man.

Do they still have the book on the US patent to keep a severed human head alive. It includes a bunny to filter the blood IIRC. Ah, Loompanics, source of endless entertainment in my youth!
    Stout beers under trees, please.

Shirtcocker
    no cow tipping stories, poop in the flaming bag, nothing? jeezle peet.
    that's just kid stuff.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    that's just kid stuff.
    i know but i thought maybe you had progressed into the meaner, uglier side of retaliation.

GIMME MY BIKE!

I'm really, really good at forging handwriting. Really good.

So in high school, there was this girl I didn't like. I sat near her in some of my classes. I peered over her shoulder and began studying her handwriting. After a few days of this (she had a few different styles of writing), I got it down pat. So I wrote up a bunch of those chain letters in her handwriting and sent them to each and every one of the girls in her clique. No return address or anything (not that I had to put it on there, they knew her handwriting).

They were mad at her for weeks. It was hilarious, pretty innocuous and deeply satisfying.
    Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Inara: "It's humiliation."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood... Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

I don't exist
    say theres this jackass of a person you know and you want to get "even". its not me...really...its for a friend...uhh..bill107......
    I still think you have been looking in a mirror & are feeling remorse for past behavior.
    Rocket Sturgeon
    -2B1 Ask 1-
    Fast Stinky Fish
    in KY jelly

In need of sock puppet
    Could you spoof their IP, set up an account in their name here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/default.asp and start posting prices for precursors?

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by vonteity
    I'm really, really good at forging handwriting. Really good.

So in high school, there was this girl I didn't like. I sat near her in some of my classes. I peered over her shoulder and began studying her handwriting. After a few days of this (she had a few different styles of writing), I got it down pat. So I wrote up a bunch of those chain letters in her handwriting and sent them to each and every one of the girls in her clique. No return address or anything (not that I had to put it on there, they knew her handwriting).

They were mad at her for weeks. It was hilarious, pretty innocuous and deeply satisfying.
    "La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid"
    --Pierre Ambroise Francois Choderlos de LaClos, Les Liasons Dangereuses
    Last edited by Bocephus Jones II; 09-09-2005 at 09:27 AM.

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    "La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid"
    --Pierre Ambroise Francois Choderios de LaClos, Les Liasons Dangereuses
    I saw that. Don't think I didn't, 'cause I did.
    Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Inara: "It's humiliation."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood... Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by vonteity
    I saw that. Don't think I didn't, 'cause I did.
    I was referring to the novel, but the big downside of the print version is that it didn't include the very important visual of a young Uma Thurman's boobs. The movie is worth watching just for that alone ;)

If You See Kay

Exclamation Garage Sale--EARLY BIRDS WELCOME!!

Place an ad in the local paper advertising a garage/yard sale at this individual's address. Be sure to mention early bird specials (before 7:00 am) to get the professional garage salers out in mass quantities.

Get rumors started in his neighborhood: "Otherwise aquire" a real estate for sale sign and add "trustee sale" or "chapter 13" "Discounted for quick sale" banners.

I have others, but they get nasty and could land you in jail or civil court if caught.

Deek
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"--unknown

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

Besiege him with Mormon missionaries...

Once when I was touring the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City, I entered some names, addresses, and phone numbers in their guest book. They were soon payed multiple visits by missionaries. Maybe you can do it online.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

Someone did that to me in high school...

Quote Originally Posted by asterisk
    eh. Here in the backwoods we take old outhouses and drop them on the front yard of thems' which we disapprove. True story... there was fire wood for a month... but a little stinky.
    Put a wooden outhouse from a construction site on my front lawn. I talked a friend with a car to help me put it back at 3 AM. The only way we could transport it was to put it horizontal on the hood of his car. I had to run alongside of the car and give him directions because he couldn't see where he was driving. Once he was going off course and I yelled STOP! He jammed on the brakes and the outhouse rolled off his car and busted apart when it hit the ground. We hightailed it out of there at that point. His car had sh!t all over the hood. He was pissed.

wots...uh the deal?
    I like the garage sale thing!

I always wanted to send a magazine subscription to someone...in spanish...who can't read spanish. That would be frustrating to get a mag that you want to read, but you can't. And, it's a gift that keeps on giving...every month. Maybe something with some pictures that portray the content, but more words than picts. Maybe that is too college.

Speaking of college, you can have immense fun with motion sensors and remote controls turning things on and off (roommates coming back drunk from the bars at 2 am cramped thier brains trying to figure out what was going on). Universal tv remotes are always a blast, but you would have to live close by. Get a cheap VCR, plug it in to the cable hookup outside thier house and put in an "interesting" tape, press play and run.

Got good grass in the yard? A little fertilizer spread to spell out something like "Ima idiot" can be an interesting site. Or make a pretty picture. Can't erase it, just fertilize over it again and wait. Or too much fertilizer and just kill the grass (it will grow back, but too malicious for me)

Shirtcocker
    The modern day equivalent of writing their number of the bathroom wall--Get a pic of them and place an ad requesting some deviant sex act on the local Craigslist with their email address and current phone # included--include their physical address if you're feeling really mean. Make sure you do this from a public computer like the library so they can't track it back to you. Hilarity ensues.

Rollin' Stones

Depending on the size of their lawn...

Once there was a gentleman, in my college town, who got waterbaloons full of RoundUp, lofted onto his immaculately cared for 3 acre lawn. That incident caused a letter to the editor of the local paper from him and a joke of a reward, which none of you can now collect thank you. Revenge is a dish best served marinated in alcohol.
    I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

All I wanted was a Pepsi!
    Magazine subscription would be good. How 'bout sending "Out" magazine to their work address? Or High Times?
    "If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price." - Rabbit Angstrom

Under A Glass Moon
    This happened to my dad's bowling buddy. Dad said this guy was married for years but had a girlfriend on the side, and when he tried to end it with the girlfriend, she was not pleased. This was her covert op: grab a magazine at random, take every fly card and mail in offer in it, and fill them out with your intended victim's name and address and send em in. This poor bastage was getting stuff from The Bradford Exchange and Lenox China 3 years later.

As a prank in high school, we used salt to spell "I AM GAY" on a certain person's lawn in 10 foot tall letters. The grass never grew back and the owner had to dig the earth up and resod the lawn. Yeah it was friggin stupid, but we were stupid.

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cydswipe
    Once there was a gentleman, in my college town, who got waterbaloons full of RoundUp, lofted onto his immaculately cared for 3 acre lawn. That incident caused a letter to the editor of the local paper from him and a joke of a reward, which none of you can now collect thank you. Revenge is a dish best served marinated in alcohol.
    Along the same lines. Put very strong fertilizer in a lawn spreader and spell out your favorite word on his lawn........It will take months to get rid of it...

This happened to my neighbor on his 40th birthday. It only said "40" but the possibilities are endless...............
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/

SCW
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    I signed up an old room-mate for several dating services giving his pager and cell #s. he was getting calls at work from women he didn't know for months. I mentioned that he was looking for a black woman 35-50yrs old (he was like 23)and a smoker

After a while the fun was out of it,so I signed him up for a gay service, hehe.
    "I saw a girl with a shirt that said 'Guess' so I asked 'Thyroid problem?'"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast