PA frowns upon truck drivers having sex in tollbooths, and the state of Utah is cool with bestiality (as long as no one’s trying to make a buck, that is).
The bizarre and specific nature of these laws have us wondering just how — and how often — they are actually enforced. And if there are any Wyoming residents planning on have standing sex in a walk-in meat freezer tonight — make other plans.
1. Anniston, Alabama: If a woman loses a game of pool, it is illegal for her to settle her tab with sex.
2. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: It is illegal to have sex with a truck driver in a tollbooth.
3. Cottonwood, Arizona: Couples having sex in a vehicle with flat wheels will be fined. The fine will be doubled if the sex occurs in the backseat.
4. Newcastle, Wyoming: Couples are banned from having sex while standing inside a store's walk-in meat freezer.
5. Tremonton, Utah: No woman is allowed to have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance. In addition to normal charges, the woman's name will be published in the local newspaper. Um... discrimination, anyone?
6. Oblong, Illinois: It's punishable by law to have sex while hunting or fishing on your wedding day.
7. Bozeman, Montana: All sexual activity between members of the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown is illegal — if they're nude.
8. Connorsville, Wisconsin: It's against the law for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.
9. Utah: Sex with an animal — unless performed for profit — is not considered sodomy and therefore is legal.
10. Oxford, Ohio: It's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture.
11. Minnesota: It is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish — ladies, apparently, you’re in the clear.
Read more: Weird Sex Laws in America - Strangest Sex Law in the US - Marie Claire
Weird Sex Laws in America - Strangest Sex Law in the US - Marie Claire
Results 1 to 9 of 9