Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In need of sock puppet

Dutchman, dominoes and the sparrow

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkcooper
    paging dave winfield, dave winfield to amsterdam please

Non non normal
    Only in America, at least that is what we used to think. LOL
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrider
    Only in America, at least that is what we used to think. LOL
    aw, give Amerika some credit, i mean, if it had been here, they would have shot the bird with a big enough gun that there would be nothing left of it. D@mn pansy euros with their air rifles.

In need of sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by lousylegs
    aw, give Amerika some credit, i mean, if it had been here, they would have shot the bird with a big enough gun that there would be nothing left of it. D@mn pansy euros with their air rifles.
    That was hella good shooting. A sparrow, unless laden by a coconut, is a fast, flittery little bird. Compound it with the tension surrounding the event, the pressure from the crowd, the loss of the dominoes, international focus,,, Talk about a marksman.

Shirtcocker
    That was hella good shooting. A sparrow, unless laden by a coconut, is a fast, flittery little bird. Compound it with the tension surrounding the event, the pressure from the crowd, the loss of the dominoes, international focus,,, Talk about a marksman.
    African or European Swallow?
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

In need of sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    I think they're all equal, when they're DEAD!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Well I know about barn swallows. Those damn things were everywhere when I grew up. Building their dirty mud nests all over the place.
    you must have had such a tough childhood.

Shirtcocker
    I think they're all equal, when they're DEAD!
    Well I know about barn swallows. Those damn things were everywhere when I grew up. Building their dirty mud nests all over the place.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RoadBikeReview Member
    since you had to go and start with this, he is the answer to the air speed velocity:

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/

scruffy nerf herder

truer words have not been spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by lousylegs
    You have seen the posts here about the shooting of rabbits and my mole thread. Oh yeah, I'd go Chuck Norris with the M-60 on that mole. Man, I'd probably nuke the whole damn place if he knocked over my dominoes too. Varmits suck. Coop, do moles burn?
    so sayeth the funk....

Chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The RBR Lounge. You won't ever find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. We must be cautious."

Not Banned

nah gotta go Death Camp on them moles

run a hose to a 2 stroke motorcycle exhaust pipe and put the other end in their hole.
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by funknuggets
    Coop, do moles burn?
    Voles do...our dog dug one up when we were camping a year ago. We threw what was left of its carcass on the campfire. It burned.

RoadBikeReview Member
    You have seen the posts here about the shooting of rabbits and my mole thread. Oh yeah, I'd go Chuck Norris with the M-60 on that mole. Man, I'd probably nuke the whole damn place if he knocked over my dominoes too. Varmits suck. Coop, do moles burn?
    pour enough gasoline on it and anything will burn, "flaming moles" sounds like some sort of leftist coast punk band

Windrider (Stubborn)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What's the air speed.......?

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

In need of sock puppet
    Coop, do moles burn?
    Don't know if moles or voles burn, but given enough encouragement I KNOW that chipmunks will...

Shirtcocker
    Don't know if moles or voles burn, but given enough encouragement I KNOW that chipmunks will...

man that's gotta be one stoned chipmunk after hitting that. it'd be like you or i hitting a bong with a bowl the size of our heads!

In need of sock puppet
    man that's gotta be one stoned chipmunk after hitting that. it'd be like you or i hitting a bong with a bowl the size of our heads!
    So I take it that you never made a bong out of a carpeting tube.

Shirtcocker
    So I take it that you never made a bong out of a carpeting tube.
    no, but just try and make a bigger bong than this:

http://modernduck.com/bong/

In need of sock puppet
    no, but just try and make a bigger bong than this:

http://modernduck.com/bong/
    That's like posting pics of Pamela Sue Anderson after I post pics of J's future wife. One's real, the other's not.

Or visa versa.

Shirtcocker
    That's like posting pics of Pamela Sue Anderson after I post pics of J's future wife. One's real, the other's not.

Or visa versa.
    this guy failed in his quest... but it would have made a magnificent bong methinks:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=661683

In need of sock puppet
    this guy failed in his quest... but it would have made a magnificent bong methinks:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=661683
    Before getting busted, he made decent headway on the project. I bet out of anyone he could actually answer the question "How much does a head weigh?"

Resident Dutchbag
    Last edited by rogger; 08-10-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by rogger
    you have to be a member for a couple of years and show up every week before you can get a permit to keep your gun at home, locked up separately from your ammo. Just simple handguns and rifles are allowed, single shot is the limit.
    I know the NRA'ers are cringing at this, but to me it makes some sense. Why not require some instruction before a person can posess a deadly weapon?

RoadBikeReview Member
    I know the NRA'ers are cringing at this, but to me it makes some sense. Why not require some instruction before a person can posess a deadly weapon?
    well, i still say, if your going to do the job, at least do the job right, and make sure that pesky little birdy ain't flying anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast