Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819
    zzz
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    Hello, I'm Terry, new to this forum, 50y young recreational rider.

I ride my Cannondale CAAD10 105 ~~

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2015
    Hey, all. My name's Mike and I live near Milwaukee, WI.

I'm 50 years old, but got the biking bug around the age of 18, when a friend and I did about 325 miles over the course of a week. I rode a steely. The brand was Mirafiore, very Italian sounding, but fake, which I acquired when I was 14 for free because it was included as a promo with a stereo I purchased.

The following year, I built a 10-speed from a Peugot frame and did a century on it. As you can see, I have a history of proving you can tour on anything.

After decades of building a family and growing old, a co-worker got me back into cycling. That was about three years ago. So glad to be back in the saddle. My primary ride is a 2015 Trek FX 7.3 in high-vis green. I also have a Pure Fix Papa for fun and a cheapo Schwinn MTB that I've taken on the trails once.

After being a marketer for the past 25-ish years, I decided it's time to "switch gears" (sorry) and start a new biz. Of course, it's in cycling. Stay tuned.

I hope to become an avid reader on this site, and promise to share once in a while, too.

Thanks for reading!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2015
    My name is Michael. Three years ago I got into mtb and shortly after that got into racing. After moving up to cat2 I've been stuck mid pack.
    A few weeks back I decided to do something about it. I picked up a 2005 allez elite from a friend to get some more intense road training in. My hope is to make the jump from 10-15th place to some solid top 5 or podium finishes next season.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2016
    Hi I'm adam from West Virginia
    40 years old. Been biking for 9 years now. Mostly commuting till abot 3 months ago. switching gear to more recreational riding. Lots of rail trails and back roads and taking 1 good photographs from each ride. Here is the latest

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819