Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big is relative

Half naked women and the OEH gathering

I get to tell this one. Here is what we did on Sunday morning. OEH had some friends from work and some local cycing supporters drive sag vehicles to support our ride. We rolled from OEH's house and headed for the hill climb. We each climbed at our own pace with Argentius rocketing quickly out of sight. One of OEH's friends from work was following him in OEH's big truck. That driver plays a role later. I climbed at a little faster pace than OEH, but I stopped to take pictures so she would catch up and we would ride together for a while before I gapped her. Stopping to take pictures seemed to make it work out well. At the end of the road, we met up with the support vehicles for a ride to the top. Argentius rode to the top on a MTB and OEH went about halfway.

On the way back to OEH's house, I was riding in her car with Thom and OEH was driving her truck up ahead. Apparently they forgot that Thom and I were only a few hundred yards behind when they stopped for a bathroom break. We rounded a corner just in time for a full moon view of the friend that had driven up behind Argentius. I understand that OEH has gotten some good mileage out of it at work.

Anyway, here are some more pictures including the patented bigbill shot of people taking pictures.

Shots from the waterfall hike Argentius and I did.
    Shot of Argentius and OEH dressed in color coordinated outfits. Notice how all three subjects have their heads tilted to the same side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1765-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1767-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1772-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1774-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1776-2-.jpg  

Retired sailor

Big is relative
    ride pictures of OEH on her road bike and mountain bike.
    The guy climbing out of the saddle is Sirbonkalot. The road was every bit as steep as it looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1779-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1781-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1785-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1795-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1802-2-.jpg  

Retired sailor

Big is relative
    from the top.

Closeup of my gold medal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1809-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1811-2-.jpg   Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1812-2-.jpg  
    Retired sailor

toomanybikes
    Really pretty country, I am spitting mad that I missed that, and yes I got your email , sorry - I failed.

The views from the top are stunning.

OEH has a MTB?

I was planning to just bring an extra set of wheels for my Strong, throw the knobbies on and go .................

Big is relative
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanybikes
    I was planning to just bring an extra set of wheels for my Strong, throw the knobbies on and go .................
    The road to the top was way beyond a cross bike. It was a full on MTB route with large rocks, loose gravel, and sand.
    Retired sailor

Poseur
    Being in Florida for the last 25 yrs, those pics are so cool. I've been in mountains once(Tahoe, and CA), so I am just dumbfounded by the beauty of it all. And that sure looked like a great time,
    "Drinking beer doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean........against bars, tables, chairs, and poles"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Cool piccies.

Fun day y'all. But Bill, C'mon I know you're fast but puh-lease, you know I was just holding back so as not to wipe the pavement with you.

Nice shots of the falls, too. All the times I've gone up that trail I keep meaning to go stand under them and I never have. You got a nice shot from under there!

JP
    Lizzie will ride free
    Was Scooter there?
    "Another shot of the 6th Street Bridge. I guess I'm feeling sentimental because word is they're going to tear it down and build a replacement." DrRoebuck

http://subterraneanhomesickrandonneurblues.blogspot.com

Rep *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Was Scooter there?
    Yes!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1785-2-.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Oh. My.

For president!
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    Yes!!
    Yay!!!
    Formidable Pharmacologically

JP
    Lizzie will ride free
    OEH, I could see how you could "get some mileage out of that at work," but I didn't know the Chicago boys had an office way out here. Man, the world really is flat.
    "Another shot of the 6th Street Bridge. I guess I'm feeling sentimental because word is they're going to tear it down and build a replacement." DrRoebuck

toomanybikes
    Yes!!
    Stylin'

Non non normal
    Very nice ride report. It looks like a great place to ride and had to be even better with the RBR Northwest trio.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2004
    Ummmm.....is OEH still single? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "All I want in life is to ride my bike and drink good coffee."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Very cool. Real upset I missed it finally get home this coming Thursday. Wife told me that top of Stevens Pass got a dusting of Snow today. Nooooo not already. Is this going to be another cold wet snowy winter. Word from a co-worker that lives in Alaska. Alaska had the coldest wettest summer on record. not good for us.

Ray Still

Rep *****.
    Corgi Smuggler!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Half naked women and the OEH gathering-imgp1802-2-.jpg  

waterproof*
    oh my God.

JP
    Lizzie will ride free
    Put Down The Corgi!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Hey now. That's Andrea's signature Corgi prime.

I look like I'm squeezing that poor dog to death. Firstrax you have serious skill, bud.

Abici, TooMany and JP I really wish you could have made it too.

toomanybikes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEndicottHiway
    Hey now. That's Andrea's signature Corgi prime.

I look like I'm squeezing that poor dog to death. Firstrax you have serious skill, bud.

Abici, TooMany and JP I really wish you could have made it too.

Not as much as we do ........

It was quite clear when I got into the office today that some things did change last week.

Looks like a busy winter ahead.

Rep *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEndicottHiway
    That's Andrea's signature Corgi prime.
    Then give it back!

No team-cest unless 8+!
    Awwe man. That place looks GORGEOUS. I wish I was there.

So did you guys just peace out after the ride? Please tell me you guys at least finished one bottle of wine.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer2424
    Please tell me you guys at least finished one bottle of wine.

Vino was on Saturday night, yummy stuff MediumSizedBill brought over.

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    Corgi Smuggler!
    Nice touch, Forrest.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast