Lemur-ing

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year Wayne!

Ok so it's a few days late but I just remembered and besides, it lasts for a few days too right?

So... How'd your celebration go Wayne?

Anything extravagant or just a low key one with the kids and wife?

What've you been up to?
    Quote Originally Posted by tconrady
    If I can get some more tomorrow.... I thought it'd grow on me but I'm not feelin' it....wait..
    Allez United!

Glory, Glory Man United, and the Reds go marching on!

A Canadian in Sweden
    Hey uzzie,
    Thanks, but in all honesty, you're probably more Chinese than I am. What did we do on Thursday? Actually, not much. After I picked up the kids from daycare and Anneli came home from work, we made supper. Then I left for town to teach my weekly French class. And that's it.
    What have I been up to? Anneli is getting rounder (week 25) and looking more beautiful as time goes by. We leave for the mountains this coming Friday for 10 days. The renovations to our new hallway are finished (wallpapered, new wardrobes and stuff from Ikea, lists are painted, etc.). What about you uzzie? Are you in LA, Singapore, or ??
    Anyone else celebrate Chinese New Years?
    Albert (5 years old) to Uncle Peter (family friend): "Why don't we play another card game, something you can win at."

Lemur-ing
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneanneli
    Hey uzzie,
    Thanks, but in all honesty, you're probably more Chinese than I am. What did we do on Thursday? Actually, not much. After I picked up the kids from daycare and Anneli came home from work, we made supper. Then I left for town to teach my weekly French class. And that's it.
    What have I been up to? Anneli is getting rounder (week 25) and looking more beautiful as time goes by. We leave for the mountains this coming Friday for 10 days. The renovations to our new hallway are finished (wallpapered, new wardrobes and stuff from Ikea, lists are painted, etc.). What about you uzzie? Are you in LA, Singapore, or ??
    Anyone else celebrate Chinese New Years?
    Ha! I ain't got an ounce of Chinese in me. You teach French???!! I'm learnin French now in school.

Congrats on the renovation. Post pictures when all's done! Glad to hear Anneli's doin well. Send her good wishes.

I'm in Singapore now. I almost applied to do an exchange in Sweden but many other people did so I didn't wanna have to be sieved through or go through a rigorous selection process and decided to pass on it. Plus, I think my lack of Swedish knowledge could hamper me.

Had a few days of holiday since it's a pretty big holiday here from what I know and gather. Been receiving several oranges from neighbours as some kind of symbolic thing. All I know is they taste good! (Is it something to do with luck or so?)
    Quote Originally Posted by tconrady
    If I can get some more tomorrow.... I thought it'd grow on me but I'm not feelin' it....wait..
    Allez United!

Glory, Glory Man United, and the Reds go marching on!