We have met the enemy...

Holiday Party Season!!

Had occasion to go to an open house/holiday party yesterday with the missus.

I'm not much for parties, but I ended up enjoying myself--a real nice mix of people, lots of kids tearing around, and the hosts did a bang-up job keeping food on the table, and drinks on the bar.

Anyone else attending or hosting a party this holiday season?
    "When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking."

(Sir) Arthur Conan Doyle. Scientific American, January 18, 1896

Always changing.....
    I have my first xmas party this coming Saturday at good friends of ours. We have gone the last few years and it has always been a good relaxing time. Nothing better than good friends with good food and a few drinks mixed in there too!

Master debator.
    Wednesday was our work party. Good appetizers and food, open bar. We left after the prize drawings, and before the lushes drank their fill.
    We will travel for X-mas, it will be nice to relax and eat and drink while others do the work, since we hosted Thanksgiving.
    Since X-mas is on a Tuesday and work is Wednesday, I suspect the actual holiday will be subdued.
    "I felt bad because I couldn't wheelie; until I met a man with no bicycle"