Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LWP
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    I think I'm just going to have to be the odd lounger out on this one. It's not a religious thing or even a moral thing for me, it's just not my idea of what defines a relationship. And whipping out the literal definition from the dictionary means nothing. I think everybody here is intelligent enough to get what I was saying whether they agree with it or not. The good news is, even though I don't agree that it's an ok thing, I would never tell someone else they shouldn't do it. If it works for them, great.
    Crusty old farts are people too.
    - 10ae1203

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWP View Post
    I think I'm just going to have to be the odd lounger out on this one. It's not a religious thing or even a moral thing for me, it's just not my idea of what defines a relationship. And whipping out the literal definition from the dictionary means nothing. I think everybody here is intelligent enough to get what I was saying whether they agree with it or not. The good news is, even though I don't agree that it's an ok thing, I would never tell someone else they shouldn't do it. If it works for them, great.
    Where else do you get definitions for stuff?

Yea everyone is intelligent enough to know what you were saying. But what you are defining is not the definition.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    If people can make it work, good for them. I can't imagine the amount of work involved, one relationship at a time is tricky enough.
    I concur; sounds like a recipe for polyquarreling to me. Doesn't follow my keep it simple approach; however, I am married so I didn't totally stick to my own philosophy.

That said whatever floats their boat; at least until it sinks.

LWP
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    But what you are defining is not the definition.
    You're correct, it's not the definition of what constitutes a relationship, it's just my definition of what constitutes a relationship. I'm not telling anyone else it has to be their definition, just weighing in with my opinion on the topic.
    Crusty old farts are people too.
    - 10ae1203

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12