RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007

Let's Ride! Step inside! The Dog ate the snake.

They still had 'em!

My fave piece of "arm art" I picked up from the cool little town of Leavenworth, up the road from me. Got mine a couple years ago and was glad to see they still have them.

Pictured is the place it came from, and the "arm-art." Comes from a funky little non profit store here that donates all proceeds to humanitarian causes.

If you don't like it, too f*ckin bad because it's on its way come Monday or Tuesday.

I picked up a couple of them in case any other Lounge chicas might be interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's Ride! Step inside! The Dog ate the snake.-frontstreetheader.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by OldEndicottHiway; 08-23-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Stumpcake!
    Before I scrolled down to the pic I just knew you were gonna be sporting some new ink or something.

Edit: First!
    Last edited by tconrady; 08-23-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Tattoos are not for me! No way. For one thing, being in the medical profession, I've seen what tattos look like on a 50-plus y/o. Not pretty.

I once told an elderly male patient he needed to have a boobie-job on his naked-lady tat. In other words... the perky bosoms of 40 years ago were not so perky anymore.

He got a good laugh from that.

Big is relative
    Cool bracelet.

Any way, for the gathering next month, what is the closest town with hotels? I live someplace scenic, I don't need to stay someplace scenic and have to drive 45 minutes to get to the ride.
    Retired sailor

Stumpcake!
    I'm inkless.....although I've come close a few times. Everytime I think about something I think that I might like and represents me well, I'll sleep on the idea and always end up not doing it. I shudder at the thought of what I thought was cool 20 years ago still permanently attached to myself now. Yikes! Scars make for better stories anyhow...and I've got a bunch of them.

The kitteh braclet is cute. I like local only produced things.
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Ha ha. Now that's funny. Any hotel/motel is 40 minutes away from me. I'm equidistant between Chelan and Wenatchee/Leavenworth area.

Like I said, I have plenty of room at my house for out-of-towners. Three extra rooms. So no problem.

PM me with your preference.

Glad you're coming!

Non Non Cyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEndicottHiway
    They still had 'em!

My fave piece of "arm art" I picked up from the cool little town of Leavenworth, up the road from me. Got mine a couple years ago and was glad to see they still have them.

Pictured is the place it came from, and the "arm-art." Comes from a funky little non profit store here that donates all proceeds to humanitarian causes.

If you don't like it, too f*ckin bad because it's on its way come Monday or Tuesday.

I picked up a couple of them in case any other Lounge chicas might be interested.
    It's adorable! I love kittehs. Can't wait to get it.
    Move along...nothing to see here.