View Poll Results: What Sayeth the Lounge

5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Place order as soon as we hit the 15 min. kits (+$25 S&H)

    2 40.00%
  • Place order when we hit 30 kits (+20 S&H)

    2 40.00%
  • Wait for +50 price break (+$15 S&H)

    1 20.00%
  • Blow round two off completely

    0 0%
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Climbs like a sprinter...
    Reputation: bmxhacksaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008

    Lounge Kits, Rd. 2 Poll

    See the stickied major announcement
    Last edited by bmxhacksaw; 01-29-2009 at 11:04 AM.
    "It's turtles all the way down."

  2. #2
    corning my own beef
    Reputation: JustTooBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If waiting translates to making the order 6 months from now, I'd say pull the trigger now.

    If it just means we wait a few weeks, I'd say "OK, whatever.."

    Of course, as has been previously noted, anything placed after the end of Feb will be in their busiest time, so processing the order will likely take longer.

    we've already hit 15 kits? or was that only jersies?

    People who say, "Laughter is the best medicine.." have never been on the receiving end of a morphine drip..

    ноожеяз ай вщоw?

    A fool and his money were damned lucky to have bumped into each other in the first place.

  3. #3
    Just Plain Bitter
    Reputation: rward325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I understand that these are hard economic times for folks. But let's be honest about a $5 difference. That's the cost of 2 Lattes at your favorite coffee house. For me its the cost of a single Latte the way I order it. If it means I get he Kit faster I'm up for paying the extra $5 in S/H charges. Now if we wait until the 50 order that is significant at 10bucks but still I am one of those people that wants immediate gratification. I wasn't around for the last kit order or wouldn't even be posting here. I voted so there it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla;
    Like, if "troubling" were a level seven worry, "concerning" would be a six, with "frightening" being an eight and "unexplained genital rash" being a nine.

    2007 Pegoretti Duende Campy SR 11 Campagnolo Neutron
    2009 Look 586 Campy SR 11 HED Ardennes/HED Jet 6
    2012 Raliegh Roper - Stock for now

  4. #4
    Back from the dead
    Reputation: mohair_chair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To me, this is really simple. No poll required.

    1. Set a deadline. Perhaps, Feb 2.
    2. Announce the deadline. No more orders after that date.
    2. On Feb 3, place the order.

  5. #5
    Reputation: tconrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    I'd say wait a month and then pull the trigger with whatever you got. Mine basically fits but I'd love to get a couple rides in with them to see if I want to go bigger on the jersey or smaller on the shorts. Sitting on the trainer isn't the same and I'll be closer to summer riding weight in a month. Just a thought.....

    I think some are waiting to see how they fit on the bike or after getting a little further from the added holiday weight gain.
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

  6. #6
    Reputation: Bocephus Jones II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    To me, this is really simple. No poll required.

    1. Set a deadline. Perhaps, Feb 2.
    2. Announce the deadline. No more orders after that date.
    2. On Feb 3, place the order.*t or get off the pot.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Hot Deals

Latest RoadBike Articles

Latest Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook