RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007

From 'Man Cave' to big house? Two men indicted in Albany mischief

From NY Daily News. Who would have thought a "man cave" at work would get you in trouble?

From 'Man Cave' to big house? Two men indicted in Albany mischief

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...man_cave_.html

Two state employees were indicted Thursday on charges of setting up a "man cave" at work to sleep, smoke pot, watch TV and deal drugs - while they were supposed to be working.

Office of General Employees workers Gary Pivoda, 48, of Latham, and Louis Marciano, 50, of Rennselaer were accused of transforming a storage area at a Capitol parking garage into their own private getaway.

"Instead of working, these state employees allegedly used public property and taxpayer-funded time to nap and party in a den of illicit activities," Attorney General Andrew Cuomo said.

"New Yorkers expect state employees to obey the law, act in a professional manner and carry out their assigned duties. This office ... will continue to root out the corruption to restore faith in government."

The 22-count indictment, unsealed in Albany County Supreme Court, charged the men with an assortment of felony and misdemeanor offenses.

Pivoda was held on $10,000 bail, and Marciano was held on $5,000. The next court date is Oct. 29.

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    Man caving. Good work if you can get it.

c()de?
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios.

Legal Notice: General disclosure of non offensive intent.

The above internet forum poster, by and through the act of posting and participating in said forum, does hereby disclaim and disavow any offensive intent by way of written word, gesture, or emoticon and none should thus be inferred or taken.