Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    had it in the ear before

"marking my territory" or Gut's VD weekend.

I've been looking for a doormat or wooden sign or something to mark my presence bearing my surname that wasnt too cheesy. I think we've had our last freeze in central Florida so I did some landscaping and painted my name on a ceramic pot.

there's a climbing rose planted in front of the trellis which was part of my Valentines day gift to my wife.

I plant them, she destroys'em. Can't wait for the easter lilly to bloom.

the gardenia blooms smell so sweet

went fishing w/ the wife's baby's daddy and my stepson yesterday, caught a couple nice speckled cat's and a bluegill and got about 4ft from this 10footer before she splashed away.

damn brazilian pepper

went to a wedding at the "Auburndale Yact Club" bride was 5 months preggers and her mom's new beau couldnt attend because her real dad has a restraining order against him. 400# dj woman slipped on some spilled bubble soap and went down hard guess she's goin in for her 3rd knee operation.

you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

had it in the ear before
    damn right rebel proud wellhouse

carolina jasmine

Pop's and the groom's sister
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

Sticky Valentine
    Get some button fly jeans.

joe
    'They say gold paint on the palace gates comes from the teeth of pensioners
    They're so tired of shooting protest singers that they hardly mention us
    While fountains fill with second-hand perfume and sodden trading stamps
    They'll hang the bullies and the louts that dampen down the day" - EC

Non Non Cyclist
    I was afraid this thread was going to involve you peeing on something. Glad I was wrong. Very purty flowers. Gardenias are one of my favorites, too.
    Move along...nothing to see here.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Gators are fun. I was fishing in lake Harney with my buddy who lives on it a few years ago and we got rammed by a big mama gator who was none to happy about us fishing close to her nest. We stick lights on their 4-wheelers and go gator spotting at night sometimes too, and their grandma shot one that came up on her porch when the waters rose because of the last tropical storm. Looks like you had a fun weekend...that wedding sounds like a blast.
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.

Sleep Expert
    Had some gardenias - wife kilt them
    My carbon footprint has cleats

Rep *****.
    Ever walk out the front door drunk and miss the steps?

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by nrs-air
    Gators are fun. I was fishing in lake Harney with my buddy who lives on it a few years ago and we got rammed by a big mama gator who was none to happy about us fishing close to her nest. We stick lights on their 4-wheelers and go gator spotting at night sometimes too, and their grandma shot one that came up on her porch when the waters rose because of the last tropical storm. Looks like you had a fun weekend...that wedding sounds like a blast.
    Gators are interesting to me too, I like to get as close as I can and get a shot before they scamper off. The ones in the wild are alot more alert than the gator farm ones. We used to jump off a rope swing into a phosphate pit behind the high school in our skivvies and make them scatter, and there were some big old dinosaurs in there. The only time i'm skeptical of them is when its mating season or i'm wading and catch a fish and see them pop up too close for comfort.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    Ever walk out the front door drunk and miss the steps?
    no but i've needed help goin up them a time or two.

Rep *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by gutfiddle
    no but i've needed help goin up them a time or two.
    You need railings.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    You need railings.
    gonna put up some guardrails before the youngin gets crawlin. also gonna make a "runner" to tie him to so we can turn him loose w/ the dogs.

banned from the museum
    Aug 2007
    Is that a mobile home? It looks skirted.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by My Own Private Idaho
    Is that a mobile home? It looks skirted.

it's a "Jim Walter" home, a woodframed kit that comes semi assembled to your site and get's put together within a week. So there is a crawlspace underneath similar to a trailer but it was built on site, kinda. I do like having a crawlspace that way I can get to the plumbing etc w/out busting thru a concrete slab. Looks like the housing market has forced ole Jim to close.

http://www.jimwalterhomes.com/

had it in the ear before
    anyone know how to get condensation out of a double paned window?

Shirtcocker
    I do like having a crawlspace that way I have a place to store the dead bodies...
    Fixed it fer ya.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

banned from the museum
    Aug 2007
    it's a "Jim Walter" home, a woodframed kit that comes semi assembled to your site and get's put together within a week. So there is a crawlspace underneath similar to a trailer but it was built on site, kinda. I do like having a crawlspace that way I can get to the plumbing etc w/out busting thru a concrete slab. Looks like the housing market has forced ole Jim to close.

http://www.jimwalterhomes.com/
    That's a cool concept actually.

Seat's not level
    Yea, order a new window....
    I have about 6 of them in my house. $$$$$$$$$$ big mothers too.
    Bad decisions make great stories - JP

He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know. -- Abraham Lincoln, Unknown , Unknown

Collin's Dad
    I think window companies can remove the condensation. There were 2 windows that had condensation when we bought our house and we had the sellers fix before buying. If I recall correctly, they paid around $100/window to have the condensation removed. FWIW - condensation was back in those windows within 2-3 years.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.
    I think window companies can remove the condensation. There were 2 windows that had condensation when we bought our house and we had the sellers fix before buying. If I recall correctly, they paid around $100/window to have the condensation removed. FWIW - condensation was back in those windows within 2-3 years.
    guess i'll just have to live w/ "Foggy Windows"

Rep *****.
    gonna put up some guardrails before the youngin gets crawlin. also gonna make a "runner" to tie him to so we can turn him loose w/ the dogs.
    Hook it to a winch so you can reel him in for supper.

Diphthong
    Your dog is beautiful.
    I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of $hit, man.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer
    Your dog is beautiful.
    thanks but hounds can be aggravating! i just know she's at home demolishing all my landscaping right now. I'm shopping for "invisible fence" wire to keep her out of the flowerbeds and in the yard.

Shirtcocker
    thanks but hounds can be aggravating! i just know she's at home demolishing all my landscaping right now. I'm shopping for "invisible fence" wire to keep her out of the flowerbeds and in the yard.
    Ours sh*t in the basement at night.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Captain Obvious
    you should bring the landscaping out further. looks tight relative to the home.
    And it just hurts in the very best way possible without a high priced dominatrix.---Ronsonic

I'm pretty confident that I've pissed off several dozen random strangers on the internet tonight.---Creakyknees

disclaimer---I make sh!t up as I go along.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    Ours sh*t in the basement at night.
    i've got concrete blocks lining her holes at the bottom of the fence but she just digs new ones and roams the neighborhood. last weekend the neigbor found her in his koi pond.
    Last edited by gutfiddle; 02-17-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast