Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chief Road Officer
    How Do I Become an Assassin for the Government?

"To become a government operative who might potentially engage in assassination-related activities, you'll need to join a branch of the Armed Forces and score well on certain aptitude tests. Once you've risen above the rank of private, you can apply for a sniper position with the Army or Marines. After you've been trained as a sniper, you can continue working within the military or apply for a job with a private defense contractor like Academi."

Good luck.

Law Dictionary: How Do I Become an Assassin for the Government?
    Cromulent Wheelmen
    Chief Road Officer
    "Il più vecchio ottengo, il più veloce ero."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strongbow View Post
    Get on it. I'm not positive about this and it may vary from State to State but I think you are eligible for xx weeks and the clock starts on xx when you become unemployed not when you get around to filing.
    I think you get to draw for X weeks. You can not call unemp and not file for two weeks and then pick right back up where you left off. So, no, it's not x weeks, it's x weekly draws.
    "That pretty much sums it up. I'm 43 and my max is ~178-180. If that HR chart was mine or Froome's, we'd be on the verge of death. But for you it probably looks like a normal workout." -TLG

LOLOLOL

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 9W9W View Post
    I think you get to draw for X weeks. You can not call unemp and not file for two weeks and then pick right back up where you left off. So, no, it's not x weeks, it's x weekly draws.
    I just google it. Couldn't find a clear for sure answer but I think you're right and I got some bum information.

However, if you get another job you would miss out on the weeks you waited so it's still best to file ASAP.

RoadBikeReview Member
    You can skip weeks if there are valid reasons, school for example, leaving the country (though you have to let them know somehow), stuff like that.

You can speak to a live person at the unemployment hotline.

Proud luddite
    Quote Originally Posted by claudio_vernight View Post
    How Do I Become an Assassin for the Government?

"To become a government operative who might potentially engage in assassination-related activities, you'll need to join a branch of the Armed Forces and score well on certain aptitude tests. Once you've risen above the rank of private, you can apply for a sniper position with the Army or Marines. After you've been trained as a sniper, you can continue working within the military or apply for a job with a private defense contractor like Academi."

Good luck.

Law Dictionary: How Do I Become an Assassin for the Government?
    Yeah but assassins who work for the government earn a fraction of assassins who work in the private sector. You might make a million a year offing people for the feds, but you could make many millions doing the same thing for a drug cartel. Only problem is that you'd lose out on the government pension if you went for the higher paying private jobs. So many variables to consider!

take on me
    Quote Originally Posted by azpeterb View Post
    Yeah but assassins who work for the government earn a fraction of assassins who work in the private sector. You might make a million a year offing people for the feds, but you could make many millions doing the same thing for a drug cartel. Only problem is that you'd lose out on the government pension if you went for the higher paying private jobs. So many variables to consider!
    Yes, but in the end... do what you love.
    System: Fake news?? Trump is a Fake President™, for god's sake.

Monk: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

EJ Dionne: Modern-day conservatism isn't conservatism. It's reaction rooted in deep pessimism that isn't in keeping with the American character.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12