Flash! ah–ahhh!

Monday Night Football: The Night the Lights Went Out

Wow, Candlestick Park's electrical system needs more duct tape. This is twice now, in the same game.
    Monkhouse: I want to die like my Dad did, peacefully, in his sleep... not screaming in terror like his passengers.

SystemShock: About Faux News/the Right-Wing Bubble™ – the first thing a cult does is claim that everyone else is lying to you.

Kitty:
    ROMNEY LANDSLIDE! Man its going to be fun in PO after Election Day

Platypius:
    I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Seamus: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

Call me a Fred
    With some helmet lights and reflective tape on the uniforms, they could play in the dark. It might make the game more interesting.
    Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You may starch my jumper
    Hang it upside your wall
    You know by that, baby
    I need my ashes hauled.

Sleepy John Estes

H

Slightly Opinionated
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBiker View Post
    With some helmet lights and reflective tape on the uniforms, they could play in the dark. It might make the game more interesting.
    Lazer football?

And you thought lazer bowling was weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrider View Post
    Teh Lounge- "Its not just for weirdos anymore. It is for those trying to escape the noobsauce questions."
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiQuaeQuod View Post
    Trolling the lounge is like noodling for piranha.

The Daily Grind Cycling Journal & Tailwind Coaching

Do what he say!
    Meh, this is California we're talking about...probably just some tree-huggers protesting all the resources they're using by running those high powered lights.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Misfit Toy
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Could be worse... they could be living in Texas. Heck, I'd vandalize in protest of that.
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by texasnewb View Post
    Meh, this is California we're talking about...probably just some tree-huggers protesting all the resources they're using by running those high powered lights.

Could be worse... they could be living in Texas. Heck, I'd vandalize in protest of that.
    Monkhouse: I want to die like my Dad did, peacefully, in his sleep... not screaming in terror like his passengers.

SystemShock: About Faux News/the Right-Wing Bubble™ – the first thing a cult does is claim that everyone else is lying to you.

Kitty:

Platypius:

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    Man, I'm a Niners fan, and even I'm surprised at how they're handling the Steelers. 20-3 now. They're actually scoring RED ZONE TDs for once. Whoa.

Of course, it's not completely fair... Big Ben is not quite himself on that bum ankle. But still, he has made some impressive throws, especially to Heath Miller.

Smartest thing Harbaugh has done is give Gore the ball more, especially in the red zone.

Btw, the Niners punter, Lee, has been a MONSTER all game long, pinning the Steelers deep several times. A very underrated position in the NFL.

Kitty:

Platypius:

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    ps– Roethlisberger is getting clubbed like a baby harp seal now on most every play. Bam, boom, argggh.

Mike Tomlin might wanna think of pulling him if the next Steeler drive doesn't pan out, he's already hurt enough.

Kitty:

Platypius:

Do what he say!
    Oh Yeah?! Well like Gov Perry says..."there are 3 three reasons I'd rather live in Texas:
    1. It's bigger!
    2. It's better!
    3. ummm....lemme see...uh..what was it again?
    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Slightly Opinionated
    Roethlisberger is getting beaten to death back there. But then again, so are his receivers. There have been a lot of HARD hits in coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrider View Post
    Teh Lounge- "Its not just for weirdos anymore. It is for those trying to escape the noobsauce questions."
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiQuaeQuod View Post
    Trolling the lounge is like noodling for piranha.

The Daily Grind Cycling Journal & Tailwind Coaching

Do what he say!
    ps– Roethlisberger is getting clubbed like a baby harp seal now on most every play. Bam, boom, argggh.
    I'm a 9ers fan just for tonight...I'll cheer for any team that pummels rape-lisberger around.

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by texasnewb View Post
    Oh Yeah?! Well like Gov Perry says..."there are 3 three reasons I'd rather live in Texas:
    1. It's bigger!
    2. It's better!
    3. ummm....lemme see...uh..what was it again?
    True dat.

Well, at least your governor doesn't knock up the help like our ex-governor did. But to be fair, he wasn't exactly a native Californian.

In fact, Arnold couldn't even pronounce California.

Kitty:

Platypius:

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by robdamanii View Post
    Roethlisberger is getting beaten to death back there. But then again, so are his receivers. There have been a lot of HARD hits in coverage.
    Totally. The Niner safeties, especially, have been knocking the Steeler receivers out of their socks. And on top of that, Willis isn't even playing tonight.

The scary thing is, Alex Smith has NOT had that good a game tonight... he's missed a lot of wide-open throws. Is the rest of the team this good, or has Roethlisberger's injury contributed massively to the three picks he's thrown?

Maybe the truth's in the middle.

Kitty:

Platypius:

Do what he say!
    True dat.

Well, at least your governor doesn't knock up the help like our ex-governor did. But to be fair, he wasn't exactly a native Californian.

In fact, Arnold couldn't even pronounce California.
    You mean Ahhnold? How was he supposed to begin creating the next generation of cyborgs without knocking someone up? His time spent as governor was just an act for the sub-plot of Terminator 5...

banned
    How is it stadiums like that don't have back-up generators? It killed a game mercifully for UNLV back in 2002. We installed a pair of these Caterpillars this year, it ain't that hard and I know an NFL team can afford one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Not Banned

Steeler receiver makes great grab

Quote Originally Posted by robdamanii View Post
    gets blasted by 49er Safety and holds onto the ball
    play gets called back for a hold or illegal chop block
    that's gotta kill a receivers motivation
    49ers looked good, Saints looked good, GB well I'm sure the 9ers and aints are pouring over that KC Game film
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

Power Napper
    At least it wasn't an earthquake. 1989 World Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am the friend of its happiness: when these things can be said, then may that country boast its constitution and its government." -Thomas Paine

Bike Enthusiast
    Apr 2011
    I think it was funny that the park is called candlestick park. sure could use some candle's right about now. lol
    2013 Specialized Allez Compact
    2014 Specialized Hard Rock Sport Disc 29
    2012 Specialized Crux Skittles
    2013 Fuji Finest 1.1C (Wife's)