banned

Exclamation OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!

listen here ... it's time for us to make a stand, it's time for us to fight for what's right, it's time we asserted our might and and demanded a change. We are not asking for big things or anything unreasonable but for only what is fair.

Who is with me? Who will step up to be counted ??? Who is prepared to fight for our right to have this forum rightly named
    teh lounge and swear that until it is thusly named we will instigate havoc, boycotts, pandamonium, acts of disobedience, demonstrate and generally make nuisance until we have our way. What say Ye People of the Teh ??

Time we stood by our feerless leerer teh j's and send the following message: .....
    listen Nicoise & gang: this is our forum ... it should be our spelling. or dye you have been wornd signed: tehrorrists

peace etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-bears.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images     

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2005
    With less than 50 posts under your name, you should have picked a representative to be our lead3r!

banned

ahem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball
    With less than 50 posts under your name, you should have picked a representative to be our lead3r!
    LIEBKIND
    You shut up!
    I'm teh author. You're just teh audience.
    I outrank you.

peace etc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

toomanybikes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2005
    This is the most revolting revolt ever!

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Ahhh, the beauty of youth.....Obviously you don't know who our good friend, GBOA, is.....
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/

imbasilical moreon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hickey
    Ahhh, the beauty of youth.....Obviously you don't know who our good friend, GBOA, is.....
    ..please, don't out him !!!

"Totally INTP"

banned

you ain't seen nothing yet .....

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball
    This is the most revolting revolt ever!
    wait till I start posting indiscriminate and randon photo's of puss-e just to shock and scare the masses. then we'll have these forums at our merc-e.

if that's not enough I have asked our feerless leerer teh J's to write in graffic detail about his many amourous conquests but it will understandably take a while because he only has 2 hands and teh paper keeps getting wet in teh shower. but you've been worned.

peace etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat1.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat2.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat3.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat4.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat5.jpg  

OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat6.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat7.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat8.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat9.jpg   OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat10.jpg  

OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat11.jpg  

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkmiester
    ..please, don't out him !!!
    LOL!.............
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

eminence grease
    Teh more I type "teh", teh more I like it.

Just bubbles out of my fingertips naturally.
    You'd be better off with a netbook, they do everything better.

My travel blog: http://tbaroundtheworld.blogspot.com

Resident Dutchbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Biker On Acid
    wait till I start posting indiscriminate and randon photo's of puss-e just to shock and scare the masses. then we'll have these forums at our merc-e.

if that's not enough I have asked our feerless leerer teh J's to write in graffic detail about his many amourous conquests but it will understandably take a while because he only has 2 hands and teh paper keeps getting wet in teh shower. but you've been worned.

peace etc
    Keep the fuzz-e puss-es coming, them's tickle me funny-bone, NTTAWWT.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

banned

revolutionary ::Bump:: agitation & demands

OK, youse axked for it.

I axked nicely and got lukeworm responce.

I showd nice and wide opn puss-e pics and not even a mermer.

now that our feeerless leerer teh J's is with us today I ... I mena .. WE are gonna get militanbt. we are gonna kidnap Patty's Hearse and we united now claim .....

Deaf to teh facial inspect that lays up on teh Wife of teh Pee Pole.

you have been wornd (for the next to last time, umkay)

peace etc

p.s. haiku baby you gotta help me out here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-phearstmug1.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    My friends tell me I'm already revolting, but I'm with you on teh 'teh' thing.

toomanybikes
    Apart from a knowledge of vintage Campy ( good thing he has that) - the "returning rock star" thing and the inordinately stupid posts just leave me cold.

These "collage " type posts that just slow down the whole board make me glad we have an ignore feature, I get to mitgate - somewhat - the impact of the many pictures.

n00bsauce
    Maybe he wanted the whole world to know. Pawns.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

There are your fog people & your sun people, he said. I said I wasn't sure which kind I was. He nodded. Fog'll do that to you, he said.

"We are all ignorant about most things."
    Mel Erickson

gazing from the shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by kpcw
    You didn't mind all the pics that helped you choose your new paint scheme for teh new frame.
    To be fair, huge numbers of pictures do slow things down, especially for people on dial up (and there are some here).
    Stout beers under trees, please.

List of people who get unduly personal and are such a waste of my time I wrote a script to delete all their posts, even those in other people's replies:

AM999

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    especially for people on dial up (and there are some here).
    people still use dialup to browse the web? That's like sending smoke signals instead of using the phone.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    people still use dialup to browse the web? That's like sending smoke signals instead of using the phone.
    Smoke signals have way more panache though......

Stand and deliver......I like that song...just popped into my head.....
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

AYHCSMB etc.
    GBOA, i love you, dawg.

//got yer back(side?)
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Game on, b*tches!
    Hey! That's my puss-ey!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK, who's with me? Stand Up & Revolt !!!-cat2.jpg  
    Originally Posted by tetter
    'Pain is temporary, and there might be beer at the finish line'

"Karma is spread in lots of different ways. You know, like herpes."
    catzilla
    "I'm an American male. This is pizza. Leave me alone!"
    Alton Brown
    ohnoIaintsuckingnomore.blogspot.com