Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AYHCSMB etc.

Wink PAINT: i love you. wanna get married or live in sin with me and JT?

NTTAWWT. mind you. etc etc. HTH! ;)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAINT: i love you. wanna get married or live in sin with me and JT?-crazy.jpg  
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

You're Not the Boss of Me
    A commune in the Ozarks. Sounds good.

here comes trouble
    I was just plannin' on runnin' off with JT myownself.
    Man never made any material as resilient as the human spirit. -Bernard Williams

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by paint
    I was just plannin' on runnin' off with JT myownself.
    git yer hands offa my wimen mothahf***********************'r.
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

In need of sock puppet
    J's sez
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkcooper
    J's sez
    not if you count my left hand.

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtolleson
    A commune in the Ozarks. Sounds good.
    squeal, boy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat
    not if you count my left hand.
    add your right and you got a 3some

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousylegs
    nope, that isxa a two-some, as i'ts just me on the rite side. now, if'n i was ron jeremy, i could make it a three-some. etc etc.

where's JT or Paint or Eddy or Snappy or Cooper when you need them????

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
    Quote Originally Posted by lousylegs
    Sit on your hands until they go to sleep, and then it can feel like there are three people! I believe this move is called "The Stranger."
    "jazz gives you large testicles"--aliensporebomb

In need of sock puppet
    if'n i was ron jeremy
    Speaking of the badger, ever notice that you never pictures of Ron Jeremy with Bernard Hinault. Kinda makes you go hmmm...

here comes trouble
    git yer hands offa my wimen mothahf***********************'r.
    It ain't me, man. My Arkansas family ran interference on ya with a black ops mission to steal JT.

AYHCSMB etc.
    It ain't me, man. My Arkansas family ran interference on ya with a black ops mission to steal JT.
    yeah, well my fambly done checked all their shibby for bombs and like that. nttawwt.

JT, me and Pizzaint luvz yew.

AYHCSMB etc.
    yeah, well my fambly done checked all their shibby for bombs and like that. nttawwt.

JT, me and Pizzaint luvz yew.
    ps, and me too. LOVE and lick that. J;s - loves JT. etc etc.

:hugs:

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkcooper
    Speaking of the badger, ever notice that you never pictures of Ron Jeremy with Bernard Hinault. Kinda makes you go hmmm...
    um, no. y0're way off bass. think "peter north". etc etc.

I'm not like anyone else
    I'm buyin a motorhome... it can be anything, anywhere!
    I love my coonhound!

A Canadian in Sweden
    Don't fall for his line, paint. What is this?? J, how can you be proposing to paint? She's off limits J. We're hiring her to come over and take care of our kids while we go travelling for a few months. We know she's good with kids (as per her thread a few weeks ago), plus with a name like paint, we have some chores around the house that need to be done.
    Cheers, Wayne
    Albert (5 years old) to Uncle Peter (family friend): "Why don't we play another card game, something you can win at."

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneanneli
    Don't fall for his line, paint. What is this?? J, how can you be proposing to paint? She's off limits J. We're hiring her to come over and take care of our kids while we go travelling for a few months. We know she's good with kids (as per her thread a few weeks ago), plus with a name like paint, we have some chores around the house that need to be done.
    Cheers, Wayne
    You know...everyone is certain J's is keeping Von and Olded in his dungeon, but my money's on Wayne. I think your mild-mannered nature is just a front. Cough up Von and Olded or we call Interpol! ;)
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

here comes trouble
    I'd be happy to babysit while he's out of town so long as he leaves his Moots behind.

A Canadian in Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    You know...everyone is certain J's is keeping Von and Olded in his dungeon, but my money's on Wayne. I think your mild-mannered nature is just a front. Cough up Von and Olded or we call Interpol! ;)
    Actually, I had LFR locked up for a while until she went all photo crazy on me, then I just decided to set her loose. Yes, Von's here, as are Suonata and Eddy. Old Ed? He was here, but then decided that he would try and imitate past Swedish vikings and conquer Denmark again .
    Albert (5 years old) to Uncle Peter (family friend): "Why don't we play another card game, something you can win at."

Shirtcocker
    I'd be happy to babysit while he's out of town so long as he leaves his Moots behind.
    run away fast if he hands you a bottle of lotion and tells you that the Moots down in the basement.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

A Canadian in Sweden
    So, you want the Moots, eh? What about simply the affection of my two lovely kids? Edward will melt your heart, and Albert will have you in the palm of his hand soon enough. Anneli says you're welcome to come over and just be the delight that we know you are

A Canadian in Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    run away fast if he hands you a bottle of lotion and tells you that the Moots down in the basement.
    Nothing like going straight to a woman's heart, with a little titanium to suck her in

here comes trouble
    Well I just want to borrow it for a little while.

The kids can come! I could learn to ski or something. And I bet Anneli is great company. Plus, you could help me perfect my French and I could learn Swedish!

A Canadian in Sweden
    Get ready for some winter riding with studded tires, cross-country skiing, and watching Saturday morning cartoons with the kids in...oh about 7 hours . As for Anneli, she's on her way to Hartford tomorrow morning for a week long conference. Plenty of space for you in our bed, even when Edward comes to mommy and daddy's bed at 3.00 in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast