Shirtcocker

Pee Wee's Playhouse rulez yr fice!

Really...Cartoon Network is re-running all the Pee Wee's playhouses in their Adult Swim. I set the Tivo for a season pass to record all of it. Forgot how friggin funny and weird that show was. FWIW my kids love it also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pee Wee's Playhouse rulez yr fice!-peewee.gif  
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

My back hurts
    We've recorded all of them that have run so far. About six months ago, we went through all the episodes on DVD from our local blockbuster. The kids (5 and 9) love the Playhouse. My son runs around the house screaming: "AAAHHH! SALESMAN!!! SALESMAN!!!"
    Balls.

gazing from the shadows
    Yeah, but some things just have a bit different reason for being funny. Last night he was playing with his "giant underwear", putting it on his head and such.

Yep.
    Stout beers under trees, please.

Resident Dutchbag
    Am I the only one to turn into an ax-wielding homicidal maniac at the sight of Pee Wee? Really, everything about him sets my hairs on end. Creepy little sh*t that runt is and no mistake.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Misfit Toy
    Quote Originally Posted by rogger
    Am I the only one to turn into an ax-wielding homicidal maniac at the sight of Pee Wee? Really, everything about him sets my hairs on end. Creepy little sh*t that runt is and no mistake.
    No, your not alone rogger - we can form a club!
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    Yeah, but some things just have a bit different reason for being funny. Last night he was playing with his "giant underwear", putting it on his head and such.

Yep.
    that's just it though...the innuendo goes over the kids' heads while the adults get a good chuckle...Pee Wee is a bit twisted though. Remember the episode where Jambi gets a set of hands and he says "there's been something I've been wanting to do for the longest time..." and then he dissapears below...
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    I have a good friend who says he can often tell whether he will like someone by their reaction to Pee Wee's Playhouse. If they hate it or don't get it then he is suspect of them right off.

Resident Dutchbag
    That's a huge relieve, although I'm not much of a club-forming fellow this one deserves a chance.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

RoadBikeReview Member

Shoe Mirrors!!!

Pee-Wee rules!!! Let's not forget the tag line for "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"-A Cool Guy and his Bike.
    You'd think we were here for something other than fun. - Ishmael

Grey Manrod
    I'd hit, er, join it.

flinty-eyed moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JaeP
    Pee-Wee rules!!! Let's not forget the tag line for "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"-A Cool Guy and his Bike.
    Yeah, that bike was the shiznitz! I liked the movie a bit more though.
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

old wimmins rock my socks
    nuthin' like rubbin one out during a pron movie...and gettin' cauge pissin' in public!

but his big adventure totally kicked ninja ass
    They showed a bare breast getting bit by a snake. That was worth the hour and a half.- Scotty

Texan's are really just Australian's with funny accents.- GBOA

Misfit Toy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    I have a good friend who says he can often tell whether he will like someone by their reaction to Pee Wee's Playhouse. If they hate it or don't get it then he is suspect of them right off.
    I use the same barometer - only with Monty Python.
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Rep *****.
    Are we going to sart each morning with a lounge word of the day now?
    Tags: Truckstop Honeys, Becky Beadle, Subaru, 12" stroke, The moon, 10 grams, Beet Smoothie
    <--It aint gonna rep itself. Hit me

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    Are we going to sart each morning with a lounge word of the day now?
    Not sure my offce mates would like the screaming.

banned
    funny there should be a thread about this as I just watched it HEEE HEEEE BEAUTIFUL NEW ZEALAND WHERE YOU CAN EAT KIWI WITH ME PEE WEE HEE HEEEE.

I had seen bits and pieces back in the day but hadn't seen it since then. The dude is out there but it is funny.