Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not Banned

and by Sylints request

Quote Originally Posted by Sylint View Post
    Hey everyone, looks like they've got it right, so here's the Team Collin order site. Voler will now handle all of the shipping directly. Their lead time is pretty long right now, so we've actually got until March 5th to create and modify orders. They will ship end of April.

Let me know if you have any questions. Voler runs pretty true to size for "american" sizing. There are a lot of options but remember we need to get 15 in each "like item" category for the order to go through.

The "forza" fabric is newer and is more of a compression style than what some of you might be used to from Voler. So it will run slightly tighter than prior orders.

Enjoy and spread the word!

Brian

Voler: Full-Custom Ordering
    here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Perfect Storm: Team Collin, 24HoB, Indy, June 29-30-collinmoback.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

Frog Whisperer
    I was SOOOOOOO excited when I saw you post here...i thunked maybe YOU were gonna ride with us!
    Of course I'm sure...that doesn't mean I'm right......

corning my own beef
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer.six View Post
    Though I have duly been invited by A_B to ride, I'm just not going to be able to make it this year. Can those of us riding in spirit help you get to your 15 by ordering kit?
    absolutely!

There's a stickied thread for exactly that purpose. Thanks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who say, "Laughter is the best medicine.." have never been on the receiving end of a morphine drip..

ноожеяз ай вщоw?
    -VaughnA

A fool and his money were damned lucky to have bumped into each other in the first place.

Lincolns!
    Though I have duly been invited by A_B to ride, I'm just not going to be able to make it this year. Can those of us riding in spirit help you get to your 15 by ordering kit?

Lincolns!

Yeah, I found that...

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooBig View Post
    absolutely!

There's a stickied thread for exactly that purpose. Thanks.
    ...exactly two clicks after I posted my question. Fortunately, I didn't pretend to be smart

Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
    ...exactly two clicks after I posted my question. Fortunately, I didn't pretend to be smart
    Damn, son. Does your awesomeness ever end?
    hang out in Podium Girls - the desperation there is way funny - terry b
    I don't get either but that is irrelevant to the comedic impact and it's resulting effect on the male centric hegemony contained therein... - svendo
    when I was a n00b there were no message boards to clutter up with trolling posts. I had to do it the hard way....standing at the mall making fun of people loudly - Platy
    ...in short, antonio_b ... it's time to embrace your inner Travis Bickle - spirito

Fred the Clydesdale

Registered...

I would like to join Team Collins in Indianapolis.

Update: I just registered and sent out a plethora of emails. We shall see....

"The suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts." Willie Wonka
    Last edited by rider9; 01-13-2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Update

Lincolns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio_B View Post
    Uhhhhh .... No?

Lincolns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio_B View Post
    Besides, you guys are the ones fundraising and riding for 24 hours. Man, your a!! is gonna hurt!

Frog Whisperer
    Besides, you guys are the ones fundraising and riding for 24 hours. Man, your a!! is gonna hurt!
    nu uh... you ever heard of BROOKS?
    Of course I'm sure...that doesn't mean I'm right......

corning my own beef
    if "riding for 24hrs" was a requirement ...... Team Collin = { } <== that would be an empty set

we ride .... and sleep ..... and eat ...... and laugh ...... and shed some tears ....... and enjoy the awesomeness that is Team Collin ...... and maybe ride a little more ... for 24 hours.

but as per ToG's suggestion, I ride Brooks anyway.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who say, "Laughter is the best medicine.." have never been on the receiving end of a morphine drip..

ноожеяз ай вщоw?
    -VaughnA

A fool and his money were damned lucky to have bumped into each other in the first place.

Windrider (Stubborn)
    Quote Originally Posted by rider9 View Post
    Awesome. Click on the link in the original post in this thread and join the team. Pm JTB or I and we will get you on the e mails.

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

still shedding season
    Quote Originally Posted by rider9 View Post
    Very cool!

See you in June.

Non Non Cyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by q_and_a View Post
    Who is better Len or Tcon?
    Len's a better photobomber.
    Move along...nothing to see here.

It's complexicated
    Quote Originally Posted by tconrady View Post
    I'll be at both newbsauce!

The correct answer is Len obviously!

Wait! Better at what????

Edit: I need more smilies.
    VaughnA and I are contemplating going to both as well. I am thinking I will volunteer and one or both of us will ride. It really depends on how much time off Vaughn can get, but we're in for Atlanta if at all posible.
    Help Support Team Collin. Check out my website MellysArt.com. A portion of every print sold will go to 24 Hours of Booty. All of the proceeds from the note cards goes to support the fight against cancer.

"Hill Repeats are easy. Chemo is hard." ~VaughnA, survivor 24 years and counting

No hero that's understood
    Quote Originally Posted by The Missus View Post
    VaughnA and I are contemplating going to both as well. I am thinking I will volunteer and one or both of us will ride. It really depends on how much time off Vaughn can get, but we're in for Atlanta if at all posible.
    When is Atlanta?

A review of my schedule leads me to believe that Indy is not doable for me this year. I believe I am about equidistant from both locations, so this isn't a factor.
    Often wrong, never in doubt

It's complexicated
    When is Atlanta?

A review of my schedule leads me to believe that Indy is not doable for me this year. I believe I am about equidistant from both locations, so this isn't a factor.
    Atlanta is Oct 6&7. It's a beautiful ride around the park at Stone Mountain on Atlanta's east side.
    Help Support Team Collin. Check out my website MellysArt.com. A portion of every print sold will go to 24 Hours of Booty. All of the proceeds from the note cards goes to support the fight against cancer.

"Hill Repeats are easy. Chemo is hard." ~VaughnA, survivor 24 years and counting

Honey Smack!
    Atlanta is Oct 6&7. It's a beautiful ride around the park at Stone Mountain on Atlanta's east side.
    by beautiful ride she means hill repeats....

Also boooooooooooooooo that sucks
    I know we just met and this is crazy....

Agreed, apparently my wife has some stupid rule about me attending family vacations.

Also, unless Stone Mountain is some sort of an M.C. Escher painting, at least two thirds of the course are downhill or flat. Woooo Hooooo.

Stumpcake!
    Cool! No worries either way but it'd be great if y'all did. If not, there won't be a shortage of us riding together. We'll have Indy and I've got May penciled in as well.

When is Atlanta?

If you're where I think you are, Atlanta is a few hours further than Indy. I've done the drive in a day...long story, I'll tell ya whenever I see ya...but it's best to have an early start, or fly. Atlanta's event starts on Saturday at 2 until Sunday at 2. Indy's event is more like the other event locations where they start on Friday at 7pm until Saturday at 7.

I agree...but am very excited to see Indy's coarse. Columbia, MD's is held in a business park and I bet I'd be giving myself a liver stabbing if I had to do that lap more than twice.

Man up, cupcake!

It really isn't that bad. Unless you're like Sylint and look like a python that just ate a dog when wearing lycra...then it might be "challenging"!
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

It really isn't that bad. Unless you're like Sylint and look like a python that just ate a dog when wearing lycra...then it might be "challenging"!
    I would say I'm like Sylint, but that would be an insult to Sylint.

My jersey's do not come with much additional fabric.

Honey Smack!
    Easy stumpcake.

If you remember correctly, your kits weren't exactly hanging off your bony frame.
    I know we just met and this is crazy....

Stumpcake!
    Easy stumpcake.

If you remember correctly, your kits weren't exactly hanging off your bony frame.
    True dat! That's why my last poast cracked me up! You know, pot meet kettle kind of thing. Actually, I was pretty "fluffy" last time...and well, the time before that too!
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

Non Non Cyclist
    I am highly disappointed my "photobomber" comment went unmentioned.
    Move along...nothing to see here.

Steaming piles of opinion

A little help, please?

Howdy, booty-folk.

Early estimates are that I'm about 80% there. The only trick is that my lovely wife wants proof that y'all are real, and that I don't really spend my evenings surfing pron and claim to be chatting with imaginary people.

That is, she wants to join in. Which is hella good news as far as I'm concerned.

But, here's the trick. We're not the sort that you'd call impulsive. Need to wrap our brains around the experience, the logistics, etc. JTB started the ball rolling on the experiential part, but help me flesh it out. What else do we need to know? What can we tell her without scaring her off completely?

What do we need to be sure she doesn't find out until it's too late?
    A good habit is as hard to break as a bad one..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast