angel of the morning

So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL

Im guessing he's gone for good but I do remember one cat who returned after a fews years away so you never know. Either way next cat gets his balls chopped right on 6 months and i'll know not to joke about it and tempt fate like I did here. http://forums.roadbikereview.com/sho...51562#poststop He was a cool cat and if anything his disappearance saved the life of the dog who was due to be put down the day I visited the animal shelter when looking for the missing cat. So I guess it's 1 out, and 1 in. Dog is a lot of work but is settling in calming down some. Still plenty to be done before we can introduce him with other dogs but thankfully he is now cool with people. He has it made hanging with my folks on the Spirito Estate and Im constantly trying to let my parents know that he has more than enough food. I don't see him as much as I used to but he seems happy and loves nothing more than riding around in the back of my dad's truck. Funny how the dog can jump into the tray bed which is more than twice his height but has never jumped the fence ....... yet. The other dude is a frill neck lizard I found hanging out down in some scrub. Dude startled me a little and I was a relieved that he wasn't a snake 'coz thems a little deadly round these parts. Lizard just looks freaky but in a cute way. Would make a neat pair of boots huh?

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Miss the cat, dog is happy, lizard needs to chill.

ciao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo1.jpg   So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo2.jpg   So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo3.jpg   So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo4.jpg   So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo5.jpg  

So It's been a year since the cat went AWOL-medo6.jpg  
    Last edited by Spirito; 11-14-2005 at 04:47 AM. Reason: becoz
    I watched him walking in and it was like they say, you know, he kind of glowed. Like a ray of light was around him. A kind of Jesus. - Spirito (interviewing Spirito)

AIE
    midnight melon mounter

Great dog

I love dogs that look like dogs. A little more Canis lupus than Canis familiaris. A dog that won't show you his teeth when you're wrestling on the bed is no kind of dog.

That's a hell of a horny toad, too.

RoadBikeReview Member

Spirito, ever see the book

Called the Cat Came Home? It is by Garrison Keeler (sp?), the Praire Home Companion guy, all about a cat the runs away and comes back years later. It is a kids book but pretty damn funny, even for someone like me who does not really like cats much.

It's a Sledgehammer
    I have a cat that took off one summer and came back the next. I completely gave up on him. Somehow he survived a long cold winter and who knows what else. Still have him, although now he won't even stay out overnight. I'm still trying to learn how to talk cat so I can find out where he was.

gazing from the shadows
    That is a good looking cat. A cat of distinction and character.

Perhaps he found a place to live more to his liking? That is what I would choose to believe. He wandered off far afield, found a good home, and decided that was a good place to be. Perhaps because of some hot p.... errrrr, companionship in the neighborhood. He might have prided up.

Better thought than the alternative at least.
    Stout beers under trees, please.

confirmed masher
    that is a good looking cat my friend. he'll be back, or he's somewhere he wants to be.

you have some pretty cool pets dude.