Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Honey Smack!

Team Collin Jersey/Bibs order thread

Hey everyone,

There has been a good amount of interest in getting a 2nd order of Team Collin kits going, so I've got it set up with Voler. Due to their current lead time we've got until March 5th to create and modify orders, with a ship date at the end of April.

Voler will do shipping now, so no need to go through me (unless you have crazy shipping issues, like Qatarbhoy...). Voler sizing runs pretty true to "american" sizing, but their new short fabric, "Forza" is a compression style so might be tighter than prior Voler bibs if you select that option.

Minimums are 15 in each like item category (short sleeve tops, long sleeve tops, bottoms, etc).

If you have any questions post here or PM me and I'll do my best to get it answered.

ORDER LINK

If you have any questions on who/what Team Collin is, or the association of Collin and the Lounge, please click here.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Team Collin Jersey/Bibs order thread-collinmoback.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I know we just met and this is crazy....

2 busy workin' 2 hang out
    Dictated but not read.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    March 5?

*crosses fingers*

Hope I can scratch up the scrilla by that time.

Honey Smack!
    Quote Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    March 5?

*crosses fingers*

Hope I can scratch up the scrilla by that time.

yeah we've got a nice lead time

pay for the jersey one pay period...the bibs the next.

It's complexicated
    I think I know where part of our tax refund is going...!

I'm in for a short sleeve, and VaughnA wants bibs. We'd both be interested in long sleeves too if 13 others do too. They're fleece inside, and it was cold in Atlanta last year... it would have come in handy.
    Help Support Team Collin. Check out my website MellysArt.com. A portion of every print sold will go to 24 Hours of Booty. All of the proceeds from the note cards goes to support the fight against cancer.

"Hill Repeats are easy. Chemo is hard." ~VaughnA, survivor 24 years and counting

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylint View Post
    yeah we've got a nice lead time

pay for the jersey one pay period...the bibs the next.
    What is this "pay" you speak of? It's such a foreign word to me.

Honey Smack!
    Quote Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    What is this "pay" you speak of? It's such a foreign word to me.
    right there with you. My sugar mamma told me she'd buy me a kit for my birthday

Not Banned

I have a graphic of the shorts somewhere

they were navy w/ orange panels if I remember right
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

Rollin' Stones
    I'm new to the cause, what is the pricing again?
    I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by atpjunkie View Post
    they were navy w/ orange panels if I remember right
    Cool!

Please share!
    America's greatest threat: Congressional liberal Democrats

Crimes Against Humanity: The History of The Democrat Party

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    Hey everyone,

There has been a good amount of interest in getting a 2nd order of Team Collin kits going, so I've got it set up with Voler. Due to their current lead time we've got until March 5th to create and modify orders, with a ship date at the end of April.

Voler will do shipping now, so no need to go through me (unless you have crazy shipping issues, like Qatarbhoy...). Voler sizing runs pretty true to "american" sizing, but their new short fabric, "Forza" is a compression style so might be tighter than prior Voler bibs if you select that option.

Minimums are 15 in each like item category (short sleeve tops, long sleeve tops, bottoms, etc).

If you have any questions post here or PM me and I'll do my best to get it answered.

ORDER LINK<----Click this for prices !

If you have any questions on who/what Team Collin is, or the association of Collin and the Lounge, please click here.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cydswipe View Post
    I'm new to the cause, what is the pricing again?
    Click on the 'Order Link'.

You'll go right to the ordering page.

Honey Smack!
    Quote Originally Posted by cda 455 View Post
    Click on the 'Order Link'.

You'll go right to the ordering page.
    Thanks

Prices depend on what piece you get.

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    Thanks

Prices depend on what piece you get.
    NP!

Yeah, I'm eyeballing a Winter kit and a Spring/Summer/Fall kit !

My B-day is next month so I might be able to swing it with the lovely wife !

Uw zadel is niet waterpas
    My Birfday Wishlist:

Team Collin kit

Print by The Missus

Please PM me if you want sizing/style info for the kit or which print(s) of The Missus I want. Thx.

Just Plain Bitter
    So happy this happened! I missed the first go round.

Order placed
    Jersey
    Bibs
    Arm Warmers

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla;
    Like, if "troubling" were a level seven worry, "concerning" would be a six, with "frightening" being an eight and "unexplained genital rash" being a nine.

2007 Pegoretti Duende Campy SR 11 Campagnolo Neutron
    2009 Look 586 Campy SR 11 HED Ardennes/HED Jet 6
    2012 Raliegh Roper - Stock for now

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    F.Y.I. on material:
    Technical Information

SQ Pro
    SQ Pro exhibits breathability far superior to anything else on the market. The small block micro-mesh construction creates a unique look and feel that enables air to easily pass through the fabric, keeping you dry and cool. Another feature exclusive to SQ Pro is the addition of Mynx UV. Bonded chemically with the yarns, this treatment greatly increases the UV-reflective properties of the fabric and gives it an SPF rating of 35+.

Triton
    Triton is a matte-finished fabric made of Nylon/Lycra micro-denier yarns. Designed to be durable, form fitting and extremely comfortable. Weight: 213g / 7.5 oz.

Aero Grid
    Aero Grid features lightweight box mesh construction and is ultra-soft to prevent any chafing. Exhibits superior breathability and moisture management. Milled in the USA. Weight: 105g / 3.7 oz.

Forza
    Forza HC (High Compression) is here. This family of fabrics is milled in Italy from superior materials, including tightly knit fine yarns, increased lycra content, and surface dimpling for visual appeal. This combination makes for a texturally interesting fabric that is highly durable, visually opaque, and provides greater compression for increased performance and sustainable fit.

Vortex Ripstop
    The micro-fiber construction of Vortex Rip-Stop makes it lightweight, wind-proof and water-resistant. The ripstop weave creates water-resistant feature and adds increased durability. Weight: 102g / 3.6 oz.

Aria Micro Mesh
    A light, smooth finished micro denier fabric featuring small mesh openings to allow moisture and heat to transfer away from the body. Lightweight and soft to the touch, it is the perfect fabric for areas that need more ventilation.

Artico
    Artico is a matte-finished thermal fabric of 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex. Features a fleeced back for warmth retention, and quick-drying 4-way stretch for comfort. Weight: 220g / 8 oz.

Triton
    Triton is a matte-finished fabric made of Nylon/Lycra micro-denier yarns. Designed to be durable, form fitting and extremely comfortable. Weight: 213g / 7.5 oz.

Denali
    Denali tri-laminate thermal fabric combines a medium stretch printable surface fabric, a wind and water resistant internal membrane, and a mid-loft soft fleece backing fabric to create the ultimate on-bike protection.

Women's Diamante Pad
    The 10" Diamante pad was created specifically for women. This fully seamless stretch , multi-level, dual-density foam construction is perfect for all riding conditions. The ultra-soft, antibacterial MicroXfine fabric is also fully perforated for additional breathability.

Men's Estrella LD Pad
    Developed to be the ultimate in comfort during all riding conditions, we introduce the Estrella LD pad. This pad was designed to offer extreme comfort and performance by eliminating unnecessary grooves and foam density transitions. Its 3D sculpted surface is a seamless landscape that provides support where you need it and minimizes abrasion causing edges, logos and molding.
    We used cutting edge technology to create the men’s-specific Estrella LD pad. The process starts with the supportive, higher density, closed cell foam being sculpted away from areas where you need less thickness. This reveals lower density comfort foam at the outer edges where you need very low profile padding.

Women's Estrella LD Pad
    Developed to be the ultimate in comfort during all riding conditions, we introduce the Estrella LD pad. This pad was designed to offer extreme comfort and performance by eliminating unnecessary grooves and foam density transitions. Its 3D sculpted surface is a seamless landscape that provides support where you need it and minimizes abrasion causing edges, logos and molding.
    We used cutting edge technology to create the women’s-specific Estrella LD pad. The process starts with the supportive, higher density, closed cell foam being sculpted away from areas where you need less thickness. This reveals lower density comfort foam at the outer edges where you need very low profile padding.

Men's Torino Pad
    The Torino pad is the perfect all around pad. Completely seamless construction, and 3 level molded center increases ride comfort and reduces strain on pressure points. The ultra soft, antibacterial MircoXfine fabric is also fully perforated for additional breathability.

Men's Sizing

Waist Weight Height Chest Inseam
    X Small 26-29 100-120 5'5" and under 33-35 8.5
    Small 29-31 120-145 5'4" to 5' 8" 35-37 9

Medium 32-34 145-170 5'7" to 5'11" 38-40 9.5

Large 35-37 170-190 5'10" to 6'2" 40-42 10

X Large 38-41 190-220 6'1" to 6'5" 42-44 10.5

XX Large 42-45 220-250 6'3" and up 44-46 11

XXX Large 46-50 250-260 6'3" and up 46-48 11.5

Women's Sizing

Size Waist Hips Height Chest Inseam
    X Small 0-2 22-24 31-33 5'2" and under 30-32 7.5

Small 4-6 25-27 34-35 5'1" to 5' 5"
    32-34

Medium 8-10 27-29 36-38 5'4" to 5'8"
    34-36

Large 12-14 30-32 39-41 5'7" to 5'11"
    36-38

X Large 16-18 33-35 42-44 5'10" and up
    39-41

XX Large 20-22 36-38 45-47 5'10" and up 41-43

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    More F.Y.I. on material:

GeoTherm

GeoTherm utilizes 100% ultra-soft micro Poly for quick-drying performance. Also features heavyweight construction with a large grid face and fleeced back for warmth retention, and is breathable and durable. Milled in Italy. Weight: 155g / 5.5oz

Quantum DSX

Developed in Switzerland, Quantum DSX is the ultimate fabric for cycling. It features a micro-waffle surface that is designed to reduce wind drag by 10% over its surface area. Unlike some other aero fabrics, Quantum DSX is extremely breathable and can be worn on any occasion, not just for time-trialing. UPF rating of 50+. Weight: 220g / 7.8 oz.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    I'm not sure what team collin is, but I like the orange, high visibility. I may jump in here
    It's a fire road.............
    I'm on a road bike..........

They have enough in common to blast down it.

corning my own beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ziscwg View Post
    I'm not sure what team collin is, but I like the orange, high visibility. I may jump in here
    put "Team Collin" (or just 'Collin') into a forum search. An eye-opener.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who say, "Laughter is the best medicine.." have never been on the receiving end of a morphine drip..

ноожеяз ай вщоw?
    -VaughnA

A fool and his money were damned lucky to have bumped into each other in the first place.

Just Plain Bitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ziscwg View Post
    Welcome to The Lounge! Collin is an important icon here. Search the lounge for Collin and you will see what he means to us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla;
    Like, if "troubling" were a level seven worry, "concerning" would be a six, with "frightening" being an eight and "unexplained genital rash" being a nine.

2007 Pegoretti Duende Campy SR 11 Campagnolo Neutron
    2009 Look 586 Campy SR 11 HED Ardennes/HED Jet 6
    2012 Raliegh Roper - Stock for now

Honey Smack!
    Quote Originally Posted by rward325 View Post
    Welcome to The Lounge! Collin is an important icon here. Search the lounge for Collin and you will see what he means to us all!
    There is also a link to the backstory in the first part of this thread.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jersey the same fit as the original lounge jersey? i am in for a top!
    DIRT BOY

"Pain is a big fat creature riding on your back. The farther you pedal, the heavier he feels. The harder you push, the tighter he squeezes your chest. The steeper the climb, the deeper he digs his jagged, sharp claws into your muscles." - Scott Martin

RoadBikeReview Member
    Well the link pulls up a section of custom jerseys. So I pick my cut and its a Team Collin Jersey?
    I might get some matching shorts. Great kit!
    DIRT BOY

"Pain is a big fat creature riding on your back. The farther you pedal, the heavier he feels. The harder you push, the tighter he squeezes your chest. The steeper the climb, the deeper he digs his jagged, sharp claws into your muscles." - Scott Martin

Misfit Toy
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRT BOY View Post
    Well the link pulls up a section of custom jerseys. So I pick my cut and its a Team Collin Jersey?
    I might get some matching shorts. Great kit!
    I had the same question, answer is yes.
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Honey Smack!
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRT BOY View Post
    Jersey the same fit as the original lounge jersey? i am in for a top!
    Yes it is.

If you get the bibs, the Forza HC fabric is really nice.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast