What the Hell is going on

The Walking Dead Season 8

I still like it. Karl leaving cans of food with no can opener and Rick leaving a baby in the crib. What a bunch of A-holes.

I still don't understanding what Rick strategy is. Attack the Sanctuary by shooting all the windows and then leave to attack the outposts? Makes no sense (just like the Saviors and Ricks group both went to Imperial Stormtrooper school of shooting). PAH-Leeeese.

I think Morgan is dead like in a "Sixth Sense" sort of way.
    You'd think we were here for something other than fun. - Ishmael

LWP
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JaeP View Post
    I still like it. Karl leaving cans of food with no can opener and Rick leaving a baby in the crib. What a bunch of A-holes.
    If I'm willing to share my food with you during desperate times, that doesn't mean I'm willing to give you my other supplies as well. I gave you the food, you figure out how to eat it. And what else was Rick supposed to do with the baby while a gun battle was going on? Carry it around and use it as chest armor?

Quote Originally Posted by JaeP View Post
    I still don't understanding what Rick strategy is. Attack the Sanctuary by shooting all the windows and then leave to attack the outposts?
    They shot out the windows, took out a lot of the defenses and lured in a bunch of zombies. If nothing else, it keeps that group of enemies busy for a while so they can concentrate on other matters. They're at a disadvantage when it comes to numbers.

All that said, I'm getting a little tired of all of the artsy filler fluff where we spend 5 minutes going from person to person with still shots or flash-forwards.
    Crusty old farts are people too.
    - 10ae1203

Misfit Toy
    Needs moar Carol the badass....
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Quote Originally Posted by LWP View Post
    If I'm willing to share my food with you during desperate times, that doesn't mean I'm willing to give you my other supplies as well. I gave you the food, you figure out how to eat it. And what else was Rick supposed to do with the baby while a gun battle was going on? Carry it around and use it as chest armor?

They shot out the windows, took out a lot of the defenses and lured in a bunch of zombies. If nothing else, it keeps that group of enemies busy for a while so they can concentrate on other matters. They're at a disadvantage when it comes to numbers.

All that said, I'm getting a little tired of all of the artsy filler fluff where we spend 5 minutes going from person to person with still shots or flash-forwards.
    I hear what you're saying LWP, I have a skewed view of things. Carl leaving cans of food for Hadid only makes him beholding to Carl (no can opener). It' the give me a fish and teach me to fish thing, I guess.

Rick's mission was to secure the 50cal machine guns. Instead of finding the machine guns Rick finds a nursery instead changes the mission (Dwight deliberately lied to them). Why did Dwight want Rick to find the nursery? Besides, if Rick picked up the baby he would of have some leverage over Morales. Just sayin'

I still think Morgan is dead. When he literally walked to the light that long haired dude was holding a gun and said "Hey, I know that guy. Did they allow you to transfer too". In context, that doesn't make sense.

Man, all this time I though King Ezekiel's royal "schtick" was kinda lame. With the loss of Shiva and his army I can't help but feel helpless for the King. Maybe Rick's group didn't need the King but Jerry did. I admit I got a little teary when Jerry still calls Ezekiel "your majesty".

Still, the Imperial Stormtrooper shoot outs are a blight on the show so far.