Thread: My Mourenx 69

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011

My Mourenx 69

Just recently built up my new 2017 Mourenx 69 Frame. So far it's been amazing!

My Mourenx 69-img-3103.jpg

My Mourenx 69-img-3083.jpg

My Mourenx 69-img-3080.jpg

My Mourenx 69-img-3082.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nice!! I built mine up last month... almost went with your color scheme, but i got the silver one at the last minute. Question: did you have trouble with the rear axle skewer? Mine was terrible. I had to completely loosen the derailleur/axle hanger, then thread the axle in before it threaded in straight. Horrible alignment problem...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    I didn't really have any problems!

My issue now is with the company itself. I registered my bike through the site to get the passport for the lifetime warranty but now I'm being told that it's 5 year warranty.

Did you register your bike and get the passport? I'm pretty pissed about the whole warranty thing now. The acquisition of Merckx by Ridley apparently changed this and I'm being told that any bikes in the last 2 years will get a 5 year warranty with proof of purchase.

Which I assume, any owners that purchased bikes prior to 2015 will no longer have lifetime warranty, or any warranty at all!

I feel like if they wanted to make this change, it should have been introduced in the 2018 line up of bikes and anyone who purchased prior to them would still maintain what they thought they would receive.
    Last edited by wanton007; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:21 AM.