Cipo's long lost cousin

Chicagoans... Southside? Beverly?

I'm looking to change up some of my usual routes and figured I would ride on the Southside this weekend. The planned route was to take Halsted Ave south to Vincennes Ave down to the Beverly neighborhood. Both streets have bike lanes so I am thinking it might be a pretty nice new route with some good mileage for a guy living on the Northside.

Anyone Chicagoans been riding on these streets? I know the Beverly neighborhood hosted a Crit during Superweek last year so it might be fun to do some exploring...

Steve (If only I had a Sox jersey for this ride)
    "Cycling is like a church - many attend, but few understand." -- Jim Burlant

Crack! Bang! Kapow!
    Steve- which day are you planning on riding, what time and where's the start? I'm off with XXX on sat morn and have some other stuff to do this weekend but it would be cool to get out of the north...
    "I don't know, trying is the first step towards failure." -Homer

Cipo's long lost cousin

Mrs. Steve-O's out of town!

Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonShowdown
    Steve- which day are you planning on riding, what time and where's the start? I'm off with XXX on sat morn and have some other stuff to do this weekend but it would be cool to get out of the north...
    I'm pretty free this weekend with only a commitment on Sunday morning.... Other then that I have a "Honey-do" list a mile long since I have the bachelor pad this weekend.

Saturday morning is actually the time I was targeting. The other temptation I'm considering is that CCC has a century ride leaving from Lincoln & California Saturday morning at 7:00am. I dropped them an e-mail to see if they don't mind a non-club member tagging along...

If I don't go Saturday AM then I'll leave you a note here or PM you. Hell... If I do go south then I might take a camera and even post a ride report!
    "Cycling is like a church - many attend, but few understand." -- Jim Burlant

Crack! Bang! Kapow!
    Hell yeah Represent Chicago!! How does CCC feel about a non-member tagging along-I can't imagine they mind...ever rode with them, what's the pace...
    "I don't know, trying is the first step towards failure." -Homer