RoadBikeReview Member

SA S3X Hub Release and Pricing

SA S3X Hub Release and Pricing
    As many of you know - the S3X hub is out

Due to requests on this forum I imported a few sets of S3X wheels in addition to complete bikes; sales on both are good. But the wheels will have to be increased in price.

As many know; I hate price increases and actually base my entire business model on trying to drive prices down.

Unfortunately, the wheels at bikeisland will have to increase in price by 2010.

I am very sorry about this but at least I want anyone who is interested to know ahead of time.

http://bikeisland.com/cgi-bin/BKTK_S...ls&ProdID=1708

But at least I was able to improve deal on Clockwork, Hour, Kilo TT {free brakes right now}, and I am reducing the annouced price on new Dawes Deadeye before even posting [drove down from $349 to $319] and even the Timeline I am able to reduce before even posting {was planned at $349 and will be $299} -- continuing to lower SS/FG pricing is my holiday sale - but I expect to continue after holidays as long as workable. {only the S3X wheel deal is sure to end}
    mike
    http://www.bikesdirect.com - supports Mtbr.com and RoadBikeReview.com as great places to exchange ideas
    ~~~~
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Ghandi

Home Brew User!
    Jul 2004
    Does anyone know if and where this is available as a hub/shifter only? I would love to build one up with an open pro.
    Joined the other team in the name of the economy

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bikesdirect
    ] and even the Timeline I am able to reduce before even posting {was planned at $349 and will be $299} --
    I had seen mention of the Dawes Deadeye over on MTBR (anxiously awaiting pics/details on that), but what's the "Timeline" you mentioned here?