RoadBikeReview Member

Anyone wanna ride in newport saturday morning?

I'll be riding in newport saturday morning. Probably do 30 miles or so and avg about 17. Not looking to kill it just cruise for a bit. Gonna head out around 7-8 am. Anyone else on the area or interested in joining me?

RoadBikeReview Member
    DUDE change it to sunday and i'm in, I'm doing the Block Island Triathlon on saturday.

also, i'm in providence now which is closer to you (i think) so lets ride during the week.
    I got more muscles than a New England Clambake

RoadBikeReview Member
    I'm riding with the wheelmen on sunday. You should come out with us. if I wasn't riding with them on sunday I'd definetly take you up on the sunday newport ride. I live in Barrington so yea, providence is considerably closer. In fact I live pretty much on the east bay bike path so its an easy couple of miles from my house into the east side on the bike. I'm getting so tired of training alone so doing a ride during the week sounds like a great idea.
    Haven't seen you since the beginning of the season. Hope all your ridings gone well man. Good luck in BI this weekend.
    Let me know if your gonna do the nbw ride on sunday and I'll find you at the start.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I don't think i'll make it to the NBW ride, im going to be in newport after the BI race for the night so I would have just brought my bike down tomorrow. I haven't been down to ningret in a loooonng time but i replaced it with a different type of wednesday night races, down at the yachting club haha plus i've been focusing on the Tri training.

I live on the east side over by blackstone blvd. lets figure something out for some weekday riding.
    I got more muscles than a New England Clambake