This year I'm helping out with the TOUR DE FUZZ and want to share the details. It includes 3 routes -- 50K Roadie, 100K Enthusiast and 100M Commando (the latter includes an optional Geysers Challenge!) It includes:
- Finish Line BBQ Celebration with Kalua Pig
- Francis Ford Coppola Wine and Lagunitas Beer (free with registration!)
- Special deals at 3 local hotels so people can come for the ride, stay for the weekend (Hilton, a boutique hotel, and an economy hotel)
- There's even an optional Carbo Load dinner on Fri Sept 7th at 6pm sponsored by Johnny Garlic's (includes the full shebang).
- Full SAG & mechanic support
- Terrific rest stops
- Outstanding music
- Swag bags from Whole Foods
- Pool and showers at the end
- Law enforcement demos (great for families!)
- --and the nicest people around (which is why I'm helping)!
Starts and ends in Santa Rosa. Tour de Fuzz benefits the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy to boot. Cost is $65/$75/$85 and it is CAPPED at 1,000 riders and expected to sell out. Enjoy an awesome ride through wine country with this truly unique ride...
Results 1 to 2 of 2