RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Question Trying to Sell a CycleOps 300 Indoor Trainer: Thoughts on Where to Try?

I've been trying (so far without success) to sell my CycleOps 300 Indoor Trainer, so I'm hoping to lean on the wisdom of crowds for ideas.

I've tried:
    • Craigslist
    • Posting at my local Athletic Club
    • Posting in the RoadbikeReview Classifieds

Any thoughts on where else I should try? Given the weight (~140 lbs), this is a local pickup only item for the Bay Area.
    ALC12: Matthew - 7 Day 545 mile cycling event from San Francisco to Life to Support HIV/AIDS Services

Bike: Merlin Custom ExtraLight, Enve 1.0 fork, Pacenti SL23 rims with navy blue Chris King hubs & matching spoke nipples, dual King Ti Cages, Zipp - Contour SL

For everything else: upgrades in progress, so suggestions gladly accepted :)
    Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 9 speed

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Trying to Sell a CycleOps 300 Indoor Trainer: Thoughts on Where to Try?

How much?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

$1,100 - inclined Joule 3, look Keo pedals, flite gel flow saddle + cycleops saddle
    ALC12: Matthew - 7 Day 545 mile cycling event from San Francisco to Life to Support HIV/AIDS Services

Bike: Merlin Custom ExtraLight, Enve 1.0 fork, Pacenti SL23 rims with navy blue Chris King hubs & matching spoke nipples, dual King Ti Cages, Zipp - Contour SL

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011

Re: Trying to Sell a CycleOps 300 Indoor Trainer: Thoughts on Where to Try?

Craigslist is probably the best. For pick up only. Although asking this question on here is a pretty good classified in its own unofficial way.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Tried Craigslist, but no takers, so was looking for other suggestions.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Re: Trying to Sell a CycleOps 300 Indoor Trainer: Thoughts on Where to Try?

I'll buy it, if you'll ship it to Utah.

Rest when you're dead
    Yup, too much $$ for craigslist. Also, while I know that is a great $2k trainer, those new ones advertised all over the place with the google maps can be had for the same price brand new. if you lower to $500 I will come and get it today and you can keep the Look pedals.
    Sworker.......