RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2008

Does the Opera Canova ride like the Pinarello 4:13

Does anyone know first hand if the ride of the Opera Canova is similar to the Pinarello 4:13? People say they are the same bike but looking at the frames, there are definite differences.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2008
    Definate differences in the frame but they ride just the same.

I've had both. Broke my f4:13 and they gave me the canova as a warranty replacement.

only difference is the shaping around the top tube etc, I reckon the Opera looks a little nicer.

Interestingly Opera in NZ wouldn't sell as the brand was unknown, so they resprayed all the frames they had and branded them 'pinarello operas'..

nice bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does the Opera Canova ride like the Pinarello 4:13-pinarello.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2008

Smile Opera and Pinarello

Hey Willie, nice bike. Thanks for the photo and the info. I've decided to go with a Paris carbon from 08. I got a great deal at end of season from a local bike shop. I had a chance to test ride it and it was stiff, stable, responsive, quick but not twitchy. I felt like I was on top of the bike, not behind it. Nice handling in tight turning situations. This should really motivate me to ride through the winter here in the northeast of the USA. All the best.