Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Ordered my frame just over six months ago and finally got my complete Dogma today. Hopefully get a ride in this evening and some proper miles over the weekend:

57.5cm Dogma Di2 frameset
    Full Dura Ace Di2 Groupset (inc. Carbon Chainset) with Satellite Shifter
    HED Stinger 4 Wheels with Veloflex Carbons
    Prologo Scratch Pro Nack Saddle
    PRO Vibe Monocoque Carbon bars
    PRO Carbon Stem Cavendish Series
    Look Keo Blade Carbon Pedals
    PRO 3K carbon cages x 2
    Garmin 500

RoadBikeReview Member
    i didnt know dura ace cranks looked like that is this something new?

Your dogma is uber sexy
    Ride More Talk Less
    - Caletti Cycles Custom Steel
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Sick crank! They should have put out more of those (and reduce the price a bit). They look way better than the 7900s. Excellent choice sir.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Cheers - added some decals to complete:

First ride today and it is a brilliant machine - stiff out of the saddle, but absorbs the road - lively yet comfortable, the step up from my Orbea Orca is quite surprising.

And Di2 is great - just wish I could put it on all my bikes.

RoadBikeReview Member
    saw2: where/how did you get the decal made? Been trying to do that myself but havent been able to figure it out
    Ride More Talk Less
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Victory Circle Graphix in the US - http://www.vcgraphix.com/ - they have a good selection (go to Store) and usually turnaround orders in 10 days to me (I am in UK).

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saw2
    Victory Circle Graphix in the US - http://www.vcgraphix.com/ - they have a good selection (go to Store) and usually turnaround orders in 10 days to me (I am in UK).
    thanks so much! I've been looking forever for this.
    Ride More Talk Less
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member

537 Naked Rosso Argento

Here's my new Dogma. I ended up going with this color scheme because I haven't seen too many of them. I'm happy with the way it turned out - built with parts from my Seven V-II.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-dogma-profile.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-dogma-seatpost.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-dogma-stem.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-dogma-rear-wheel.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-dogma-front-wheel.jpg  

Kokopelli Racing

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Here is my Pinarello Dogma 60.1 size 57,5 with Sram Red, wheels Mavic Cosmic SLR, tires Michelin Pro3, saddle Fizik Antares 00 e stem and handlebar FSA K-force, weight 7,60 kg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-01-dogma.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-02-dogma.jpg   Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-05-dogma-e-supersix.jpg  
    Last edited by fernandok; 02-14-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    Fernando
    2010 Pinarello Dogma 60.1/Sram Red/Mavic Cosmic SLR
    2010 Cannondale Supersix Team Liquigas/Campagnolo Super Record/Mavic Cosmic SLR

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2009
    Beautiful!!! Very nice build

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    thanks Spas
    Fernando

Batteries not required
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandok
    Here is my Pinarello Dogma 60.1 size 57,5 with Sram Red, wheels Mavic Cosmic SLR, tires Michelin Pro3, saddle Fizik Antares 00 e stem and handlebar FSA K-force, weight 7,60.
    I love the irony of the fact that you have an American bike with an Italian gruppo, and an Italian bike with an American gruppo.

Both bikes are really nice....how do you decide which one to ride???
    2012 Orbea Orca Gold. SRAM Red, Rolf Prima Ares 4
    2007 Orbea Orca. SRAM Force, HED Ardennes
    2010 Masi Soulville. SRAM Apex, Ritchey, Fizik
    2014 Felt F65X 'Cross SRAM Rival / Apex Avid disc brakes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV
    I love the irony of the fact that you have an American bike with an Italian gruppo, and an Italian bike with an American gruppo.

Both bikes are really nice....how do you decide which one to ride???
    BunnV
    I didnīt thought it but Iīve already ordered a Campy Group to my Dogma. I did not like Red group.

Easy to decide

mon,wed, fri.....Dogma
    tue, thu, sat.... Super Six
    Sun...rest
    Fernando

Suffering
    Can you share you impressions between the Dogma & SuperSix? These 2 frame top my list for my next build.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Joe
    Can you share you impressions between the Dogma & SuperSix? These 2 frame top my list for my next build.
    Yes please do - would make an interesting read.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2010
    Finished building this last night, so I thought I'd post a quick pic. It's a 2010 frame, size 56 with 2011 Super Record, Bora Ultra II's, Most Talon 1K Anatomic bars. Just waiting for the Carbon specific pads now, as the pad carriers have been redesigned for 2011 and then it'll be out on the road - can't wait!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010
    Looks sweet mate but shame about the red on the wheels !
    There is a guy on ebay that makes wheel decals in any colour you like , Sky blue in place of red would look tip top

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2010
    I know what you mean about the red, but there is red highlighting on the groupset, red on the handlebars, red on the bottle cages and red on the pedals too! I'll have to buy some Hyperons so the red isn't as prominent! (not sure I'll get that past the finance department as a reason to spend Ģ1700 though!)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Joe
    Well the difference is basically the the weight, the supersix is lighter than Dogma. My Super Six with Super Record that is 400 grams lighter than the Dogma with Sram Red (Red is almost 300 grams lighter than Super Record). The Super Six frame is stiffener and the Dogma is more confortable. I like them both.
    Fernando

Big Lou
    Oct 2006

My DOG!

This is an update on a previous post. I've upgraded a few parts on my ride so I figured I'd repost the new pics. Frame is a 46.5 with a SRAM Red group except for Zero Gravity brakes using Yokozuna cables. I recently upgraded my derailleurs to the Sram Red Black editions and tuned them with custom red bolts and pulleys. I have a Most Talon handlebar & stem combo, Most XLR seat, Look Keo Titan pedals (Pinarello edition), and custom built ENVE Composites 45 clincher rims with custom stickers to match the frame, laced up to Chris King R45 hubs in red using CX Ray aero spokes and Schwalbe Ultremo R1 tires. I'm using a Garmin EDGE 800 GPS computer. The bike weighs 15 lbs. and change with pedals.

Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-299257_2244618108999_1054502961_32451795_931298569_n.jpg

Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-302517_2244613948895_1054502961_32451784_171467803_n.jpg

Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-314707_2244611868843_1054502961_32451780_1678687777_n.jpg

Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-315828_2244605388681_1054502961_32451777_781306732_n.jpg

Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery-300805_2244608548760_1054502961_32451779_1090079465_n.jpg
    Last edited by Luis Poessy; 10-09-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Recent upgrades

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    Hi all, I am noticing that a lot of folks (non-pro's) that ride Princes and Dogma's have a -lot- of spacers under their stems.....more so than most other brands.
    Are folks tending to go down a frame size due to it's somewhat level top tube, thus not much seat post showing?
    I feel like I am between sizes....I ride a 73.3cm saddle height. I figure I could go with a 53cm and have not much seat post showing, or a 51.5, and have a stack of spacers under the stem.....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson00
    Hi all, I am noticing that a lot of folks (non-pro's) that ride Princes and Dogma's have a -lot- of spacers under their stems.....more so than most other brands.
    Are folks tending to go down a frame size due to it's somewhat level top tube, thus not much seat post showing?
    I feel like I am between sizes....I ride a 73.3cm saddle height. I figure I could go with a 53cm and have not much seat post showing, or a 51.5, and have a stack of spacers under the stem.....
    Its an interesting point. Personally, I think it is more to do with shape and form of the frame in that the geometric eye sees the bike bigger than it is simply due to the slight curve/bend on the top top which a. makes the bike look bigger and b. gives you less stack. However, if you draw a line through the frame and keep it flat, as per say a Supersix, the bike would look smaller thus making your seat-post look longer/more exposed.

it is true that Dogma's do look like they have less seat tube showing but I think that the above explains it.

As for the spacers, I have a lot less on mine 30mm in fact so I cant comment on that, but I like a low lean flat position which allows me to get the power down nicely. I have to say that the Dogma, having owned mine since April is without doubt the best bike I have ever ridden. Exceptional and brilliant at climbing and going full gas sat down.

Diego.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diegogarcia
    I have to say that the Dogma, having owned mine since April is without doubt the best bike I have ever ridden. Exceptional and brilliant at climbing and going full gas sat down.

Diego.
    I've noticed a lot of Dogma owner's saying that it is the best bike they've ever owned. I'd be curious to know how subjective those statements are considering most cyclists on this forum have to pay for their rides. I know for sure I'll be telling my wife that my Dogma is the best bike I've ever ridden after dropping that kind of money on a bike :-)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Objective rather than subjective. We say it we've ridden them. I've bought and ridden other bikes since and the dogma is simply better than them. whether 30 miles or 100 miles it's just incredible. End of :-)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danielc
    I've noticed a lot of Dogma owner's saying that it is the best bike they've ever owned. I'd be curious to know how subjective those statements are considering most cyclists on this forum have to pay for their rides. I know for sure I'll be telling my wife that my Dogma is the best bike I've ever ridden after dropping that kind of money on a bike :-)
    Im on a Dogma for next year and I have been riding one for a little while as a training bike. By far the best bike I have ever ridden. It handles superbly, its nice and stiff, and has just the right amount of road feel. Even being properly fit on other bikes I have never ridden a bike that feels like an extension of my body like the Dogma does.

I have had experience with Cervelo (R3, R3SL, S2, P4, P3), Felt (F1), Trek (Madone 6.9, TTX), Lemond and Specialized (SL2) and the Dogma takes the cake. The other bikes I have ridden are all excellent bikes, but the Dogma is a cut above.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast