Thread: Pinarello rokh

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2013

Pinarello rokh

Can anyone please tell me the difference between a 2012 and 2013 Pinarello Rokh. I'm thinking seriously of buying one.
    Rgds

The Stork
    Jul 2012
    I would go to the Pinarello website. I'm sure you could find out there. You may also want to try YouTube. I am also considering buying a Rokh sometime within the next few years. Seems like it gets great reviews. Just wish there was a dealer in Northeast Ohio. Cincinnati is a 3 hour drive from where I live.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    I love the Rokh as well - and may end up with one. I just wish the color schemes on the Rokh were anything near as dynamic as the Dogma. Most of the Rokh colors are either boring or ugly (except, if memory serves, a couple of the 2012 models were nice). The Dogma colors are amazing.

Call me materialistic I guess, but if I'm buying a $4,000 bike I want it to look really good as well as ride like a dream. Hoping the 2014 Rokh colors are fantastic.
    Last edited by ontheuptick; 06-25-2013 at 12:41 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2013
    Will try the website.thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    Coming from my steel Daccordi to my first carbon bike I bought a 2012 ROKH and LOVE it. Rides like a Cadillac. My only problem with it is getting to ride it more. Mine is the Movistar colors, I dont care for the flat colors and to me the paint I got was more traditional.

Bob

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Paint

"The ROKH can be completely personalized using the My-Way™ system available at Pinarello.com"

The Stork
    Jul 2012
    I've read where like most bikes, the wheels and rims leave much to be desired. As far as color schemes, I like the red and white color scheme a lot. The other colors schemes leave me lukewarm but still much better than a all flat black bike. Just my personal taste though.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    I didn't have a problem the Fulcrums 5's that came on mine. Pretty decent wheel as far as I'm concerned. I do like my Michelin Pro 4's better than the M.O.S.T. tires. I have seen it alleged that Wrench Science claims they are Conti Ultra Sports. Others allege Gommitalia.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    The only difference between the 2012 and 2013 is the paint schemes. My wife rides a Rokh and loves it. She was torn between the FP Quattro and the Rokh. The Rokh is a smoother over rough roads and the slightly taller head tube fits her better. It's been a great bike for her.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2013

Pinarello Rokh

Hi Guys.
    Thanks to all for your input. Just taken delivery of my Rokh. red and white, and I love it, what a bike.
    Rgds

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    what wheels and gruppo did you go with? how about a pic or two?
    Dogma 65.1 CAAD 10 Cervelo RS Felt CX F65X
    Epic Expert Flash Alloy 1 Boris Fatbike

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2013
    I went with Shimano 105 and Ksyrium Elite S Wheels. The bike itself is white with red/black. I keep it in the living room just so I can look at it while I'm watching telly. I know, it's sounds sad. Will try get a few pics later.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2013
    Hi guys! Just picked up my new ROKH today. Not quite the standard build as I bought the frameset and moved all my old Dura-Ace 7800 components over. Had an issue with the Front derailleur so I got the LBS to wack on an Ultegra one that is compatible. Quite excited about the ride as when I went testing this was by far the most comfortable for me. I tried a Quattro, Scott Foil and then the ROKH. It was a no brainer.
    Pinarello rokh-20130705_152205.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    Just picked up my new ROKH - Carbon 30HM12K - Think2 - 797 Black MATT yesterday and I am thrilled. Totally stock at the moment but I don't care, so much fun to ride compared to my mountain bike.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beshannon View Post
    Just picked up my new ROKH - Carbon 30HM12K - Think2 - 797 Black MATT yesterday and I am thrilled. Totally stock at the moment but I don't care, so much fun to ride compared to my mountain bike.
    hey!! i got mine on 11/19!! 2014 Rokh in Black/Orange (turns out it was a limited edition?) anyway, i love it......got a bike WAY beyond my ability...for now!