Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Post a pic of your Pinarello!

135K views 254 replies 108 participants last post by  ITALIAN MISTRESS No.2 
#1 ·
How is there no picture thread for the world's best looking bike? If there is a thread maybe its not at the top of the forum?

Here is a pic of The Mistress View attachment 277507

#86 ·
For the most part been there done that. For my tastes black tape and housing is pretty boring. Don't be like the rest of lemmings and break away from the pack. Black is so safe because it hides the dirt on the bars and grease on the housing, but I say invest $40 a couple of times a year and retape the bars.

I do agree on the wheel decals, but I'm not 100% sure I am keeping them so might let the next owner decide. I've yet to find an orange Fizik arione with carbon rails...but always looking.

Here it is in more murdered out mode. Thanks for the suggestions but not really for me. The more obnoxious the bike the faster you better be to back it up. Black tape = slow climber :devil:

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

I have a Colnago with Art Décor paint as well. Again not everyone's cup of tea but if you are going to ride Italian bikes they better have some flair, else why not just ride a Trek/Specialized.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.