RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2006

Another Hot Dog Eats the Wienie

It seems Wolfowitz will quit. Another of Bush's gang of known nere' do wells is exposed. Unfortunately there're many more where "good faith Paul" came from, so hopefully Bush will be prevented from suggesting a replacement crony.

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by refund!?
    It seems Wolfowitz will quit. Another of Bush's gang of known nere' do wells is exposed. Unfortunately there're many more where "good faith Paul" came from, so hopefully Bush will be prevented from suggesting a replacement crony.

Speedy will resign as AG next and then Shrub will appoint him to the World Bank......
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

Soon to be banned
    Quote Originally Posted by svend
    Speedy will resign as AG next and then Shrub will appoint him to the World Bank......
    Sung to the tune "Hakuna Matata"
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

السلام عليكم

Back from the dead
    It's only a matter of time before Wolfowitz gets his Medal of Freedom.