So Called Libtard

Deflate-gate Part Deux

How on earth did the Patriots win Super Bowl LI with such a small roster?

"Its hard to win an argument with a smart person, but its damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Donald Trump had biggest inaugural crowd ever

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2005
    That's obviously FAKE news! Sad!
    "When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking." -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean2 View Post
    That's obviously FAKE news! Sad!
    Actually, it is fake news. (so was deflate-gate one). Politifact rates this as--mostly false. And apologies have been made.

Come on kids, let's not be pushing feel good fake news stories. Lots of real high crimes and misdemeanors to focus on.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    More players skipped out in 2017, but the 2015 picture shows the trainers and team staff. In 2017, the trainers and staff are sitting down, out of the camera's view.
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    More players skipped out in 2017, but the 2015 picture shows the trainers and team staff. In 2017, the trainers and staff are sitting down, out of the camera's view.
    so in effect the trainers and staff skipped out of getting their pictures taken with POTUS?

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwisimon View Post
    so in effect the trainers and staff skipped out of getting their pictures taken with POTUS?
    Yep. The Pats PR department framed it up like they had already had a picture with the President, and didn't want another.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.19f060684764

New England Patriots
    @Patriots

These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn. https://twitter.com/NYTSports/status/854793140125020160
    5:45 PM - 19 Apr 2017

So Called Libtard
    This is serious stuff... [src]

What I really don't get is the on-and-off squirreliness of Tom Brady and his wife on issues regarding Trump, voting for Trump, friendship with Trump, visiting Trump, issues peripheral related to Trump, etc. Why would Gisele Bundchen Tweet this on Wed. then deleted it by the next day? It seems like they're trying to call PR audibles on the field to trick people and pass regarding their public stance on various issues. It's not that their positions on anything, whatever they might actually be, particularly matter. It just seems they feign concerns and positions for the sake of their public image and themselves, not because they actually care about anything else.

STRANGE!

"Its hard to win an argument with a smart person, but its damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post
    This is serious stuff... [src]

What I really don't get is the on-and-off squirreliness of Tom Brady and his wife on issues regarding Trump, voting for Trump, friendship with Trump, visiting Trump, issues peripheral related to Trump, etc. Why would Gisele Bundchen Tweet this on Wed. then deleted it by the next day? It seems like they're trying to call PR audibles on the field to trick people and pass regarding their public stance on various issues. It's not that their positions on anything, whatever they might actually be, particularly matter. It just seems they feign concerns and positions for the sake of their public image and themselves, not because they actually care about anything else.

STRANGE!

What's not to get? There are strings of expletives that I use to describe Tom Brady, that I won't use to describe the President, if for nothing but the fact that the President deserves some modicum of respect...after all, "we" elected him. Brady just so happens to have fallen in with a line of offensively successful sports organizations.