RIP Funny Penguin

Fred Thompson goes back to hanging out with his trophy wife.

Not that you can blame him. Running for president turned out to be more hard work than he could muster...and by muster I mean...Jeebus has he been sleeping for the past 3 months?

His performance makes General Clark's run 4 years ago look stellar...even with Clark's Talking Heads fitting suit jackets.

Never have so many cared so little for someone they said they cared so damn much about.

As an aside...his wife's name is Jeri...I knew a stripper by that name once.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

12 strings, no waiting
    It's a shame he gave up the New York DA job to run for President. He seemed to be pretty good at it. I guess he can always run for that office again.

off the back
    Not Grandpa Fred?

He was supposed to be the savior of the Republican party. The second coming of Reagan.

I can't believe this.
    Eff the King's Guard. Eff the city. Eff the King.

Shirtcocker

I'd hit it...she looks pretty good also.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RIP Funny Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II

I'd hit it...she looks pretty good also.
    The more I see that picture the more I suspect that Fred and I knew the same stripper named Jeri.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

12 strings, no waiting
    The more I see that picture, the more I suspect that she is actually a mermaid.

Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
    Ahh he was running for Vice President all along. Don't be surprised if his name shows up on someones ticket.

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush
    The more I see that picture the more I suspect that Fred and I knew the same stripper named Jeri.

Damn! I must have missed the good pictures of Fred's wife. Makes me think he is even more off his rocker for wanting to run for President. He should be at home popping vitamin's and ****** and hitting that till he's dead!
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios.

Legal Notice: General disclosure of non offensive intent.

The above internet forum poster, by and through the act of posting and participating in said forum, does hereby disclaim and disavow any offensive intent by way of written word, gesture, or emoticon and none should thus be inferred or taken.

Motorator
    My, how she has quite a set of Dagmars.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Beam me up, baby.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush
    Not that you can blame him.
    You're right. I really can't blame him.

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    The more I see that picture, the more I suspect that she is actually a mermaid.
    weird....no feet, must be what actually derailed the campaign...never been a 1st lady w/ no feet as far as I know....must not be much tolerance in the GOP for webbed women
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2004
    Seriously...she is not that hot. Go to any trophy wife hot spot in California and that girl gets mistaken for the help. Sorry.

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthman_1
    Seriously...she is not that hot. Go to any trophy wife hot spot in California and that girl gets mistaken for the help. Sorry.
    like you have better...gimme a break
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2004
    No where did I say I had better. No where did I say I wanted or couldn't do better or worse. In the land of Trophy wives, she's a consolation prize. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not Banned

Stealth is right

Quote Originally Posted by stealthman_1
    No where did I say I had better. No where did I say I wanted or couldn't do better or worse. In the land of Trophy wives, she's a consolation prize. Nothing more, nothing less.
    she is average for CA Trophy Wife. Go to Starbucks in Del Mar or hang around Rancho Sanata Fe or up in O.C.

But Fred isn't that rich, or that famous, or that interesting. He did well.
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by atpjunkie
    she is average for CA Trophy Wife. Go to Starbucks in Del Mar or hang around Rancho Sanata Fe or up in O.C.

But Fred isn't that rich, or that famous, or that interesting. He did well.
    Agree...for Fred that is a not bad. Now that old dude who married Anna Nicole Smith...that was a winner. The old guy probably hated his kids and decided he'd get a little before he went and let the spoiled kids figure it out once he was gone.

Sooper Dooper Moderator!
    Some say he ran for office. Others say he walked. Me, I say he moseyed for office. I think he'd rather just play a President on TV or something.