Soon to be banned

I hope someone checked to see if Bob Novak was still dead?

Yay!!
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

السلام عليكم

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    A stake in the heart and a silver bullet would do. So long to Cheney's dupe.
    IceMan
    The Bike Whisperer
    "It's hard to be me, I just make it look easy."

Low rep power

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    What does the Fox affiliate in Kansas City know about this? A google search on "zombie Bob Novak" yielded the following results.

Political columnist Robert Novak dies at 78; central figure in ...
    Aug 18, 2009 ... Bob Novak's On Set Freak Out. Bob Novak Hits Pedestrian With Corvette ... Could Mankind Survive a Zombie Attack? ...
    http://www.fox4kc.com/.../sns-ap-us-...,4770648.story - 21 hours ago - Similar

They seem to know something about a zombie Bob Novak and whether we could survive his post mortem quest to finally find a brain.
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios.

Legal Notice: General disclosure of non offensive intent.

The above internet forum poster, by and through the act of posting and participating in said forum, does hereby disclaim and disavow any offensive intent by way of written word, gesture, or emoticon and none should thus be inferred or taken.

RoadBikeReview Member
    There has to be something to love about anybody that can cause so much joy in the hearts of the left just by passing on.

Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit
    There has to be something to love about anybody that can cause so much joy in the hearts of the left just by passing on.
    You mean the tolerant left......?
    Just fast enough to know I am slow.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    I'd love to see what the right wingers here would say about his passing if one of his last acts was to help political operatives expose American troops to potentially fatal danger. Oh wait, that's exactly what he did. He helped to expose a CIA operative to danger right wing political operatives up to Cheney's right hand man, probably Cheney and likely with the knowledge of the president, for no apparent reason other than his egotistical love of the spotlight.

It begs the question, why do the right wingers here hate America and love its enemies so? I could take discussing this and other issues seriously with the cons if they weren't so hypocritical. But, they are.
    IceMan
    The Bike Whisperer

Palm trees & sunshine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit

Just wait until Cheney knocks off. That may end up as a national holiday.

supervillain

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2007

Unnecessary rant

Spyderman I'm calling you on this one. This is below the level at which at civil discourse can be meant for. How can anyone speak ill of anyone who has died. This man was a political commentator only. If you don't like his views, you can say so. But to speak so vile-ly of his death is completely out of bounds! This man was also a husband, father, uncle, son to some folks. Also a pillar to others. While I never really watch his show YOU are out of line and an apology is needed and quickly.

Palm trees & sunshine!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavicwheels
    How can anyone speak ill of anyone who has died.

Huh? I'll be dancing when Cheney buys the farm. I throw a party and slaughter a lamb or something if it's a particularly slow and miserable death. Some people are worthless human beings whose passing should be celebrated. Of Novak, I don't know. Cheney, Hitler, Stalin, Rumsfield, etc.... all worthy of wishing for, hoping for and then celebrating their deaths.

supervillain

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2007

serious soul searching is needed

I really can't believe what I am reading. It just proves there is no level to depravity. It can only go lower and it also proves that there is no line that won't be crossed.
    Some folks are in serious need of self introspection and a check of ones own morals.
    That is probably why I don't come on this board that often

RoadBikeReview Member
    I really can't believe what I am reading. It just proves there is no level to depravity. It can only go lower and it also proves that there is no line that won't be crossed.
    Some folks are in serious need of self introspection and a check of ones own morals.
    That is probably why I don't come on this board that often
    You can get back at 'em though, some of them are pretty thin skinned.

Soon to be banned
    Spyderman I'm calling you on this one. This is below the level at which at civil discourse can be meant for. How can anyone speak ill of anyone who has died. This man was a political commentator only. If you don't like his views, you can say so. But to speak so vile-ly of his death is completely out of bounds! This man was also a husband, father, uncle, son to some folks. Also a pillar to others. While I never really watch his show YOU are out of line and an apology is needed and quickly.
    Roll on mavic, roll on. I don't feel the least bit of remorse or regret for my comments.

The man was a traitor to our nation. He shoulda been put to death for what he did. Hopefully it was a painful bout of brain cancer? Sure, someone loved him because they had to, that still doesn't make him a good person.
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

السلام عليكم

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterrn
    You mean the tolerant left......?
    Yeah, those guys.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    As I said, the right wingers would moan loudly about how anti-American someone was if they put troops in harm's way by publishing some sensitive information - which in this case as I understand was illegal to expose in the first place - yet they criticize leftists for noting what a conservative stooge Bobby was.
    IceMan
    The Bike Whisperer

Slippery Old Devil
    One of Bob's better moments.