Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136

    Interim Progress Report: the administration lied

    so the Interim Progress report has concluded that ex-SEC State Clinton lied, Ambassador Rice lied and Jay Carney lied. Seems like President Obama, personally didn't care as his actions showed. For example: President Obama was informed of the attack while it was occurring he did not confer with officials later that evening and the next morning he jetted off to Las Vegas for a campaign event.
    Anything to show in the face of an imminent Presidential election that the threat of Islamist terrorism was reduced, “We focused on the terrorists and Al-Qaeda is on the run.” that's a President Obama quote.
    There was copious evidence of big trouble in Benghazi and Tripoli, in fact ex-Ambassador Gene Cretz requested increased security in April 2012 is was denied by State. “In a cable signed by Secretary Clinton in April 2012,” the Interim Report says, “the State Department settled on a plan to scale back security assets for the U.S. Mission in Libya, including Benghazi.”
    Of course Democrats are welcome to refute the IPR with facts, which so far they haven't been able to do.

    Before the NRO bashing begins if anyone is going to attempt to refute what the IPR states, please, use FACTS
    --
    read more here:
    Benghazi: Troubling Questions | National Review Online

  2. #2
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Bill2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,198
    Let's go into Syria- imagine all the fun you'll have with that!

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    I don't get it, you demand we respond to a writhing opinion piece with "facts"?

    huh?

    why didn't you post the IPR and go from there? I mean, you have read it yourself right?
    Last edited by bahueh; 04-29-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Not banned yet.

  4. #4
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
    Let's go into Syria- imagine all the fun you'll have with that!
    Thank you for that serious, insightful, on topic reply. You rock!

  5. #5
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Bill2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,198
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    I don't get it, you demand we respond to a writhing opinion piece with "facts"?

    huh?

    why didn't you post the IPR and go from there? I mean, you have read it yourself right?
    Good questions. Maybe we'll get an answer?

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    53,829
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan View Post
    Thank you for that serious, insightful, on topic reply. You rock!
    Syria would be HARD, we need another Libya.

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: jwl325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Syria would be HARD, we need another Libya.
    LOL...roger that....When's the last time Grenada was liberated?
    Bill

    “You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing...We can make the best or the worst of it."

  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    53,829
    Quote Originally Posted by jwl325 View Post
    LOL...roger that....When's the last time Grenada was liberated?
    Well, it was American troops that did that and to my knowledge we haven't lost an ambassador there in a couple of weeks.

  9. #9
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
    Good questions. Maybe we'll get an answer?
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    the media prays on the lazy.
    Not banned yet.

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    I don't get it, you demand we respond to a writhing opinion piece with "facts"?
    It's been my experience that a "demand" is usually not prefaced with the word please. Have you found that to be true? "please, use FACTS", is hardly a demand, but rather a request. I'm sure you know the difference, don't you? [/quote]

    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    huh?
    Pardon you, did you belch?

    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    why didn't you post the IPR and go from there? I mean, you have read it yourself right?
    Well yes I did read it. I notice though that rather than have discussion of the IPR or the article I posted you'd rather resort to that tried and true "I'll try to define the conversation" tactic. Sorry, bahueh it isn't working. Well it's working on at least one poster in this thread. If you'd care to discuss IPR or the article I posted I'd be glad to have that conversation. If on the other hand your goal is to show that you would rather not have an honest discussion your poast indicates that you've succeeded.

  11. #11
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    53,829
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    the media prays on the lazy.
    If the media you're watching is praying then you must be watching FOX. Not PC in liberal land broadcasting.

  12. #12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    that's a mighty big leap in conclusion, tex.

    I don't "watch" a lot of media....none really.....I do read some though and if it's interesting, I'll do my own research...
    Not banned yet.

  13. #13
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    the article is garbage opinion.
    why not post the IPR if you've actually read it? (which i sort of doubt you have)

    would love to discuss the actual FACTS (not really sure why you're yelling).
    Not banned yet.

  14. #14
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    the article is garbage opinion.
    why not post the IPR if you've actually read it? (which i sort of doubt you have)

    would love to discuss the actual FACTS (not really sure why you're yelling).
    "The article is garbage opinion", I see you're on a roll here. The article is chock full of facts. Dismiss them as per usual. you are surpassing the goal that you have set yourself in your previous reply to me. Please do continue, it's enjoyable to watch you twist and squirm in order to not have a discussion. So far you've shown that you aren't really sure about the difference between "demand" and "request" and rather than discuss the article or the IPR you go for the bashing of the article, based on.........................nothing. Way to stay in character.

  15. #15
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan View Post
    "The article is garbage opinion", I see you're on a roll here. The article is chock full of facts. Dismiss them as per usual. you are surpassing the goal that you have set yourself in your previous reply to me. Please do continue, it's enjoyable to watch you twist and squirm in order to not have a discussion. So far you've shown that you aren't really sure about the difference between "demand" and "request" and rather than discuss the article or the IPR you go for the bashing of the article, based on.........................nothing. Way to stay in character.
    squirming? how does one come to that conclusion?
    I'm simply asking you to link the IPR. Something you have stated you read (which I still doubt).

    This should be extremely easy.

    are you going to do it or not? (I'm guessing not). I'm asking you directly to produce the evidence you claim.

    I'd love to have a discussion, based in reality, not on some opinion piece. How exactly do you feel you are having a discussion by linking an opinion piece? Because it confirms your preconceived viewpoint about something?
    Not banned yet.

  16. #16
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    squirming? how does one come to that conclusion?
    I'm simply asking you to link the IPR. Something you have stated you read (which I still doubt).

    This should be extremely easy.

    are you going to do it or not? (I'm guessing not). I'm asking you directly to produce the evidence you claim.

    I'd love to have a discussion, based in reality, not on some opinion piece. How exactly do you feel you are having a discussion by linking an opinion piece? Because it confirms your preconceived viewpoint about something?
    Another swing and a miss, that's strike three. It's been nice pitching to you, see you next time you come up to the plate.

  17. #17
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,724
    The lies got them past the election, so to quote Hillary: "What does it matter now?..."

    What the big deal about a few dead Americans... those imperialists probably had it coming...

  18. #18
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan View Post
    Another swing and a miss, that's strike three. It's been nice pitching to you, see you next time you come up to the plate.
    Ya, I didn't think you'd read it.

    Here you go, all 46 pages: Progress Report on Benghazi Terror Attack Investigation | Speaker.gov

    Now...WTF is your point?
    Not banned yet.

  19. #19
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue CheeseHead View Post
    The lies got them past the election, so to quote Hillary: "What does it matter now?..."

    What the big deal about a few dead Americans... those imperialists probably had it coming...
    oh, Mitt was going to lose that anyway...

    yes, there were failures of security. obviously. things were overlooked. obviously. understated. obviously. there were some who were covering for (lying about) those things. duh.

    I don't think anyone is rejoicing the death of anyone.
    Not banned yet.

  20. #20
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    Ya, I didn't think you'd read it.

    Here you go, all 46 pages: Progress Report on Benghazi Terror Attack Investigation | Speaker.gov

    Now...WTF is your point?
    What you think and reality are two totally separate entities. I see you stole someones spot in the batting order. Now you get to strike out again.

  21. #21
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan View Post
    What you think and reality are two totally separate entities. I see you stole someones spot in the batting order. Now you get to strike out again.
    have you read all 46 pages yet?
    should take at most an hour with all the whitespace...
    Not banned yet.

  22. #22
    banned
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    have you read all 46 pages yet?
    should take at most an hour with all the whitespace...
    You should take more batting practice. The count is 0-2 on you this time up.

  23. #23
    UNBANNABLE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    the article is garbage opinion.
    why not post the IPR if you've actually read it? (which i sort of doubt you have)

    would love to discuss the actual FACTS (not really sure why you're yelling).
    Just so you know...

    He is never wrong.

    He left the other site so He could never be wrong.

    All His opinions are facts...period...do not EVER debate that with Him.

    He is unbannable because He is.

    He is far from being the most interesting man in the world.

    Enjoy!

  24. #24
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: bahueh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by RTSO2112 View Post
    Just so you know...

    He is never wrong.

    He left the other site so He could never be wrong.

    All His opinions are facts...period...do not EVER debate that with Him.

    He is unbannable because He is.

    He is far from being the most interesting man in the world.

    Enjoy!
    I've had students like him...when questioned about their knowledge of the subject matter, it becomes glaringly obvious they didn't read it. I've also rejected peer reviewed manuscripts from authors who referenced opinion pieces or review articles of the actual work being presented. It demonstrates a regurgitation of someone else's thoughts....almost as if they have none of their own. The obfuscation and subject diversion simply solidifies that.

    I did read the report over lunch, just out of curiosity. There were failures upon almost all fronts with very unfortuate and tragic consequences. That's typically the case with these incidents...the chain of events can actually be set into motion someday days or weeks before the actual incident.
    Not banned yet.

  25. #25
    ___________
    Reputation: bricoleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,495
    .
    .
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    ...

    Well yes I did read it.

    ...



    here's the document.

    you can cite the sections you found most convincing.

    thanks in advance.





    .
    .
    .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Massive getting-rid-of-stuff progress report
    By Cory in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:56 AM
  2. My Progress Report.
    By JoeDaddio in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM
  3. Progress that isnt progress
    By bigmig19 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:39 AM
  4. Cyclocomputer and Progress Report
    By Colione in forum Components, Wrenching
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

INTERBIKE

EUROBIKE

Hot Deals

Interbike Featured Booths

Check out the hottest road bike products from these brands!




















See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »


Latest RoadBike Articles


Latest Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook