Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No lie, man!
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners." - George Carlin

"... we're rewarded for our ruthlessness and reprimanded for our truthfulness..." Aaron Lee Martin

Being in the minority doesn't make you wrong, only unpopular.

Not Banned
    'orthodox'
    and moreso wahhabi
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    I have been saying this over and over. The Saudi's push aversion of Islam that can promote violence......but Trump goes dancing with them.

Now that the Saudis are running out of money hopefully more will stand up and question their nonsense.

RoadBikeReview Member
    And yet, Trump was the guy bobbing awkwardly during the sword dance, amongst the world's foremost purveyors of religious extremism and violence.

Damn.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out." -WTS

RoadBikeReview Member
    A man who is not afraid to speak the truth. Another good article, frons.

I wish he had touched base on the horrible treatment of women/LBGTQ in Islamic countries.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    A man who is not afraid to speak the truth. Another good article, frons.

I wish he had touched base on the horrible treatment of women/LBGTQ in Islamic countries.
    Do you wish he had touched on the fact that American Muslims are less homophobic than white Evangelical Christians?
    U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream | Pew Research Center

Just like every protester is not Black Bloc every Muslim is not a Wahhabi terrorist.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Do you wish he had touched on the fact that American Muslims are less homophobic than white Evangelical Christians?
    U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream | Pew Research Center

Just like every protester is not Black Bloc every Muslim is not a Wahhabi terrorist.
    What the heck does that have to do with the laws in Muslim countries?
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Trump bows to the old clown who funds terrorism

RoadBikeReview Member
    From frons link:

I would guess that you and I agree that there is a far right wing in Western societies that would reject even a moderate, contextualized Islam.

And there’s an extreme left wing whose adherents reflexively denounce any and all talk about the connections between traditional Islam, fundamentalism and violence as de facto proof of Islamophobia. This must end. A problem that is not acknowledged cannot be solved.
    Putting ones head in the sand that something doesn't exist is not helpful.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Trump bows to the old clown who funds terrorism

Did Obama bow? How many other leaders bowed?

Who Bowed? Memes Compare Trump and Obama During Saudi Arabia Visits

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004

"@BarackObama bowed to the Saudi King in public--yet the Dems are questioning @MittRomney's diplomatic skills." Guess who that quote is from.
    Blows your hair back.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    What the heck does that have to do with the laws in Muslim countries?
    You didn't read the post did you?
    Every Muslim is not a Wahhabi. Every Muslim country does not follow Sharia law. It is odd that folks screech about some Muslim countries 6,000 miles away terrible treatment of the LGBT community but ignore the many Christians here in American advocating the same treatment.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

So that makes it OK?

Trump was supposed to be different. He was supposed to stand up to these funders of terrorism. He lied. He kissed their A$$ and targeted Iran.

Which do you find more admirable, his embrace of terrorist financiers or his hypocrisy?

RoadBikeReview Member
    So in summary the Muslin faith is captured in a 700+ year long war between its two factions. Each side of this conflict is being funded by two nation's awash with a product that fuels world economics.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

RoadBikeReview Member
    So that makes it OK?

Trump was supposed to be different. He was supposed to stand up to these funders of terrorism. He lied. He kissed their A$$ and targeted Iran.

Which do you find more admirable, his embrace of terrorist financiers or his hypocrisy?
    I saw Trump give a handshake upon meeting the King, I saw Obama bow. The pic you posted is misleading as he is not bowing, but is accepting a gold medal from a short King.

xxl
    From frons link:

Putting ones head in the sand that something doesn't exist is not helpful.
    Agreed. There is terrorism on both sides.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    I saw Trump give a handshake upon meeting the King, I saw Obama bow. The pic you posted is misleading as he is not bowing, but is accepting a gold medal from a short King.
    You are confused, this is about more than just a bow.

On the campaign trail Trump railed against the Saudi's. He wailed about the Clinton foundation taking money from the Saudi's 10 years ago. When he became president he flipped and embraced these funders of terrorism.

xxl
    You are confused, this is about more than just a bow.

On the campaign trail Trump railed against the Saudi's. He wailed about the Clinton foundation taking money from the Saudi's 10 years ago. When he became president he flipped and embraced these funders of terrorism.

No one's going to mention The Curtsy?: Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king after mocking Barack Obama for bowing | The Independent

RoadBikeReview Member
    I can see --- and I'm betting other too can see the same old factions arguing to prove themselves right as opposed to discussion solutions to the long Muslin Sunni/Shia war.

So in summary if you want to point fingers of blame look in the mirror as the consumer of anything from oil who is funding Muslim terrorism.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    I can see --- and I'm betting other too can see the same old factions arguing to prove themselves right as opposed to discussion solutions to the long Muslin Sunni/Shia war.

So in summary if you want to point fingers of blame look in the mirror as the consumer of anything from oil who is funding Muslim terrorism.
    One of the first solutions would be to not reduce what is happening in the middle east right now to a Sunni/Shia war. It is far more complex than that. There is a tribal element that goes back decades.

Obama marginalized the Saudis and pivoted towards Iran. Trump switched course and embraced the worlds primary financiers of global terror.

RoadBikeReview Member
    As he is bending over to accept a gold medal from a short King.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Why don't the politicians (both Dem and GOP) universally condemn Saudi then? In fact, why doesn't the Western World condemn Saudi. Seems to me that if the West is going to condemn North Korea, then they'd do the same to Saudi. But I guess Saudi has oil and NK has nukes, right?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    Why don't the politicians (both Dem and GOP) universally condemn Saudi then? In fact, why doesn't the Western World condemn Saudi. Seems to me that if the West is going to condemn North Korea, then they'd do the same to Saudi. But I guess Saudi has oil and NK has nukes, right?
    I think you've nailed it about the oil. Even Canada would rather import oil from Saudi Arabia with their poor human rights & harboring of terrorists making them richer, than bring it from their own country.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    You don't get it do you?

He made a rapid about face, ditched his campaign promises, and adopted the Saudi's fringe view of the world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.caa71e88df3b

xxl
    The curtsy, you'll see once you watch video, comes after the short king has bestowed the King Abdullah medal on DONT for his being such a help and blessing to the Saudi peoples.

#MASA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast