Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrasmak View Post
    is there is video on this, I know people love to promote fake news but it looks like the office has dropped his salute and is now reaching to shake Presidents Trumps hand. A video would tell the truth
    Let me get this straight.... your attempt at apologizing for Trump is that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first?
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

NSFW
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Let me get this straight.... your attempt at apologizing for Trump is that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first?
    Well, at least Trump was not holding a coffee cup in his other hand when he saluted. That would have been completely inappropriate.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Yea I know.... guess it was asking too much that he spent maybe 1 extra day learning etiquette and protocol.
    ďI think Iím very well prepared,Ē Trump said. ďI donít think I have to prepare very much. Itís about the attitude.Ē

It isn't even a prep thing...Seriously, the man has military personnel around him 24/7 exchanging salutes. One of whom is the nuclear-Football carrier. 2 years in-I'd think he'd have figured out who salutes first....it never is The Boss.

More like...he cannot accept that Trump is an idiot who does idiot things, rather he's a very-stable-genius and the entire world must be out to get him.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Could be worse...

RoadBikeReview Member
    is there is video on this, I know people love to promote fake news but it looks like the office has dropped his salute and is now reaching to shake Presidents Trumps hand. A video would tell the truth
    As stated above:

GOP voters and most of the non-commission members of the military will still vote for Trump.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

banned
    Jul 2016
    If reflexively saluting a N Korean is the worse thing Trump does from now on we should consider ourselves lucky.

Some do love a tempest in a teapot.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb100 View Post
    If reflexively saluting a N Korean is the worse thing Trump does from now on we should consider ourselves lucky.

Some do love a tempest in a teapot.
    Yeah, if it is you would be lucky. But on a daily basis he outdoes himself and will continue to do so. If this was any other President, each item would be a big deal. The only reason this specific item is characterized as a tempest is because there are so many other stupid/illegal things that Trump does.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Well... there's your video.

So... is it your attempt at apologizing for Trump that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first?
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004

So... is it your attempt at apologizing for Trump that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first?
    at least the suit is not tan.
    Blows your hair back.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Ha, that is even funnier than the pic. The look on Kim's face says it all, he knows Trump should not have saluted. There was some video of Kim returning home, his guys all saluting.....him doing nothing.

But Trump is stupid so no big deal

What the what???
    If Cadet Bone Spurs* had spent a little time serving, he might have learned the protocol...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Law of Headwinds states: If the ride out is easy, you better have something saved for the turn...

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    If Cadet Bone Spurs* had spent a little time serving, he might have learned the protocol...
    Well he did graduate from New York Military Academy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    People are actually commenting upon and also defending a salute. Itís even on CNN home page.

What a time to be alive!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    People are actually commenting upon and also defending a salute. Itís even on CNN home page.

What a time to be alive!
    All I want to know is what mustard he brought along.
    Blows your hair back.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by den bakker View Post
    All I want to know is what mustard he brought along.
    I don't think he eats mustard. But he does eat ketchup on his (well done) steak.
    Now that there is reason enough for impeachment.

banned
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
    Yeah, if it is you would be lucky. But on a daily basis he outdoes himself and will continue to do so. If this was any other President, each item would be a big deal. The only reason this specific item is characterized as a tempest is because there are so many other stupid/illegal things that Trump does.
    If you start thinking of him as the Entertainer in Chief for his deplorable base he's easier to understand.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Saluting an officer of a hostile and murderous nation = bad.

Shaking the hand of the President of said nation = not bad.

Umm...wut?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    Saluting an officer of a hostile and murderous nation = bad.

Shaking the hand of the President of said nation = not bad.

Umm...wut?
    Grabbing a girl by the hand at the local dance = not bad

Grabbing a girl by the pu$$y because you're wealthy and they just let you do those things = bad

Do you see that similar actions can be perceived differently?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Iím sure any reasonable person would say the 2nd one is bad but Iím not sure what that has to do with what I wrote.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Actually the 2nd one will be part of the swearing process of all inaugurations for future POTUS.

banned
    Jan 2015
    Now we have video that shows the opposite of what people were snowflaking about, who is going to admit they were wrong ?

xxl
    Now we have video that shows the opposite of what people were snowflaking about, who is going to admit they were wrong ?
    Unfortunately, far too few of the 63 million Trump voters.

But, back to your situation, someone asked this still-pertinent question of you: "Let me get this straight.... your attempt at apologizing for Trump is that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first?"
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

banned
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Unfortunately, far too few of the 63 million Trump voters.

But, back to your situation, someone asked this still-pertinent question of you: "Let me get this straight.... your attempt at apologizing for Trump is that it's ok to salute an officer of a hostile enemy... if he salutes first"
    Is it OK to salute an officer of a hostile enemy? Didn't Grant salute Lee? Did Smith and Jodl salute at Germany's surrender? Does anyone really think it's important outside of a few on the far left?

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb100 View Post
    Is it OK to salute an officer of a hostile enemy? Didn't Grant salute Lee? Did Smith and Jodl salute at Germany's surrender? Does anyone really think it's important outside of a few on the far left?
    You tell me, you did time in the military, yes?

I don't know about those other fellows, since I wasn't there.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Why is Trump allowing the NK commies to manage the PR?

You do realize the commies produced this for their propaganda to show the USA as weak and condescending?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast