Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    Then he wasn't very diplomatic about it. That is not acceptable from a President.
    Wow sick burn. Really put him on blast.

Your post really puts the milk in milquetoast
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    There are areas of my city that are s*itholes. Feel free to call them that.

Cycling Addict
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    There are areas of my city that are s*itholes. Feel free to call them that.
    There are areas everywhere that could probably be called that. They don't need to be inner cities, devastated Appalachian mining communities or poor foreign countries. The big deal is that the President of the United States singled out nations that are predominately inhabited by those not of the white persuasion and therefore once again outed himself as a racist schmuck.
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

Fake President
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    My first thought was Jacksonville Florida.
    TMB FTW.

Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

xxl
    Alabama Has the Worst Poverty in the Developed World, U.N. Official Says

A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental degradation in some areas of rural Alabama, saying he had never seen anything like it in the developed world."I think it's very uncommon in the First World. This is not a sight that one normally sees. I'd have to say that I haven't seen this," Philip Alston, the U.N.'s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, told Connor Sheets of AL.com earlier this week as they toured a community in Butler County where "raw sewage flows from homes through exposed PVC pipes and into open trenches and pits."
    The tour through Alabama's rural communities is part of a two-week investigation by the U.N. on poverty and human rights abuses in the United States. So far, U.N. investigators have visited cities and towns in California and Alabama, and will soon travel to Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Russian Troll Farmer
    You know, Donald, that German duchy your grandfather came from was kind of a "shithole" when he came here.......
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

banned
    Jul 2010
    Just picture Trump actually saying it and someone running from the room in tears.

What if that really happened?

LOL

And I saw a friend post on the facebooks something along the lines of, "Trump's comments are unbelievable on the anniversary of the Hatian Earthquake, Cholera outbreak, and poverty. They need our help!" I thought to myself...an impoverished nation in midst of an epidemic and in ruins from an earthquake isn't going to make my short list of 2018 vacation destinations.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by frons View Post
    What does the term "third-world country" mean these days?
    What the Republicans want to make the USA. No laws, ruined environment, wages are dirt, and strong man dictators.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    Then he wasn't very diplomatic about it. That is not acceptable from a President.
    Bingo!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Alabama Has the Worst Poverty in the Developed World, U.N. Official Says

A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental degradation in some areas of rural Alabama, saying he had never seen anything like it in the developed world."I think it's very uncommon in the First World. This is not a sight that one normally sees. I'd have to say that I haven't seen this," Philip Alston, the U.N.'s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, told Connor Sheets of AL.com earlier this week as they toured a community in Butler County where "raw sewage flows from homes through exposed PVC pipes and into open trenches and pits."
    The tour through Alabama's rural communities is part of a two-week investigation by the U.N. on poverty and human rights abuses in the United States. So far, U.N. investigators have visited cities and towns in California and Alabama, and will soon travel to Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
    Clearly they haven't visited Mississippi.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Fake President
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Hero View Post
    Just picture Trump actually saying it and someone running from the room in tears.

What if that really happened?

LOL
    Do you live under a bridge?

Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Yes. He actually said Shithole. It's been confirmed by numerous sources, including congressmen in the room.
    It was only confirmed by a Democrat, Senator Dick Durbin. Two Republicans "can't remember" Trump saying it, and Trump denies saying it, but neither Trump nor the two Republicans, nor any other Republicans for that matter, are calling Dick Durbin a liar. So did Trump say it or not say it-you decide.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    There are areas everywhere that could probably be called that. They don't need to be inner cities, devastated Appalachian mining communities or poor foreign countries. The big deal is that the President of the United States singled out nations that are predominately inhabited by those not of the white persuasion and therefore once again outed himself as a racist schmuck.
    I don’t know if trump is a racist or not. He very well could be.

That particular comment isn’t racist, IMO.

banned
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post

No, no, I don't live under a bridge. But I think we will need a bridge to cross this river of melted snowflakes and leftist tears. Trump is savage but the fact is that Haiti is a sinkhole when compared to its very own neighbor, the DR. It's no wonder that Obama's State Department told Americans not to visit Haiti.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    No, no, I don't live under a bridge. But I think we will need a bridge to cross this river melted snowflakes and leftist tears. Trump is savage but the fact is that Haiti is a sinkhole when compared to its very own neighbor, the DR. Its no wonder that Obama's State Department told Americans not to visit Haiti.

No. There isn't a "but". Same old tired apologizing act. We get it. He's a republican, you'll apologize for Mussolini giving the USA back to Zombie George III and making the USA a UK colony again, so long as Mussolini had an (R) after his name...and the cheerleaders on Fox News told you to.

The man could not tell you where Haiti was on a map. Hell, he couldn't even tell you there was an earthquake that laid waste to the place. The only reason he even mentioned Norway was because it was the last country he forced his presence on. There's no "buts". The man has no decorum, no professionalism, and is an idiot. And here you come, like a trained puppy to make excuses.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

banned
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    No. There isn't a "but". Same old tired apologizing act. We get it. He's a republican, you'll apologize for Mussolini giving the USA back to Zombie George III and making the USA a UK colony again, so long as Mussolini had an (R) after his name...and the cheerleaders on Fox News told you to.

The man could not tell you where Haiti was on a map. Hell, he couldn't even tell you there was an earthquake that laid waste to the place. The only reason he even mentioned Norway was because it was the last country he forced his presence on. There's no "buts". The man has no decorum, no professionalism, and is an idiot. And here you come, like a trained puppy to make excuses.
    haha, so you're telling me Haiti is actually a nice place and not the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere?

Fake President
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock
    No, no, I don't live under a bridge. But I think we will need a bridge to cross this river [of] melted snowflakes and leftist tears.
    Thank you for answering my question in the affirmative.

Fake President
    I don’t know if Trump is a racist or not. He very well could be.
    I think at this point, we have to assume that if walks like a duck...

The sad thing is, Trump's racism is actually a selling point to a significant portion of the US electorate, even here and now in the 21st century.

But on the flip side, most of these ppl, while impervious to reason or even shame, are getting on years, and hopefully their bigotry will pass with them into the Great Beyond. Where God will no doubt be giving them quite a scolding that they didn't see coming.

Despite all the noise of Big Orange and his deplorables (dinosaurs, after all, do tend to make a great deal of noise and thrash around lots before dying out), America is changing for the better... just a bit slowly for my (and many others Americans') tastes.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    My first thought was Jacksonville Florida.
    Good one, TMB!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harryman View Post
    Back when I owned a business that required me to hire plenty of uneducated, poorly paid individuals, immigrants were my first choice since they cared about their job and would work their butts off to move up. Second generation kids, and the majority of the white people I hired, not so much.
    That'a right. Immigrants are thrilled to get here. They want to feel included so they do great jobs. No **** kickers among them. Those are the spoiled middle class white kids.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    How sad must your life be that you do not care about having a racist President as long as his racism makes "librul heads assplode".......

Fake President

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Trump included the entire continent of Africa in his $hithole list.

But he made liberals cry so it is all good.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I don’t know if trump is a racist or not. He very well could be.

That particular comment isn’t racist, IMO.
    Here we go:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...jong-un-336941

Trump's relationship with Kim in his first year has been marked by antagonistic exchanges and threats, with the U.S. president deriding the North Korean leader with the nickname "Lil' Rocket Man."

Last week, the combative rhetoric between world leaders reached a fever pitch as the two sparred over the size of their nuclear "buttons." The fiery exchanges, Trump told the newspaper, were part of his approach to personal relationships with foreign officials.

“You’ll see that a lot with me,” Trump said, “and then all of the sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You could give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.”

I make Eagles fly
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    I think at this point, we have to assume that if walks like a duck...

The sad thing is, Trump's racism is actually a selling point to a significant portion of the US electorate, even here and now in the 21st century.

But on the flip side, most of these ppl, while impervious to reason or even shame, are getting on years, and hopefully their bigotry will pass with them into the Great Beyond. Where God will no doubt be giving them quite a scolding that they didn't see coming.

Despite all the noise of Big Orange and his deplorables (dinosaurs, after all, do tend to make a great deal of noise and thrash around lots before dying out), America is changing for the better... just a bit slowly for my (and many others Americans') tastes.

may be hard for liberals to believe, but the vast majority of the Conservative population is completely against racism. Sure there are raciest conservatives, just as there are a bunch of racist liberals. The hatred of racism is what got his elected, as we wouldn’t want the racist lady who believes black youths are super predators to be elected.
    If you don't follow the liberal flock, you are called a troll.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast