Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    It must be a shithole country if:

It has an unbalanced educational system favoring the wealthy,
    It has a healthcare system unavailable to many,
    The wealthy are subsidized by everyone else,
    Armed gangs get the nod to terrorize racial and religious minorities,
    Investing in the military is prioritized over civil infrastructure,
    Push an alternate reality with political propaganda and deny facts.
    Put a megalomaniac in charge.
    So the GOP's two favorite nations, the US and Russia, fall under that definition (as well as L4H's definition of one rife with corruption).
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Per the attachment here:
    https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/951941128387026945
    The Nazi website, the daily stormer, wholeheartedly agrees with Trump on his "s#!thole countries" comment.

For being something that Trump didn't say, this story certainly has legs.
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    Per the attachment here:
    The Nazi website, the daily stormer, wholeheartedly agrees with Trump on his "s#!thole countries" comment.

Fredrico told me it is all part of the Mastermind's Grand Plan to pass a budget and bring peace to Korea and the Middle East. He has a Plan! He just cannot tell anyone about it!
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Per the attachment here:

We see that here on this thread. The same folks who deflect and pretend he did not say it then claim he is right.

Fake President
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrasmak View Post
    may be hard for liberals to believe, but the vast majority of the Conservative population is completely against racism.
    Well, conservatives say that... but then the overwhelming majority of ‘em go and support a racist who currently occupies the highest office in the land. Something that should be abhorrent to them, if they really were “completely against racism”.

So, you’ll understand why we have a hard time believing you.

Monk: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

EJD: Modern-day conservatism isn't conservatism, it's reaction rooted in deep pessimism that isn't in keeping with the American character.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    While Trump's loyal followers deflect for him and claim senators are lying this is what Ronnie would say

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by le duke View Post
    African immigrants have higher levels of educational attainment, higher rates of productivity, and lower crime rates than native-born Americans, on average.

Please tell me WHY we wouldn't want those people in our country?
    I know, I know...bc they’re “blick”!

***Extra credit if you name the movie!

.je
    JRA FYI
    Was that "South Efrica? But, but you're.. blick?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    We see that here on this thread. The same folks who deflect and pretend he did not say it then claim he is right.
    That's their fallback position.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rtso21125307 View Post
    I know, I know...bc they’re “blick”!

***Extra credit if you name the movie!
    lethal weapon part something

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwisimon View Post
    lethal weapon part something
    Lethal Weapon 2

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Fredrico told me it is all part of the Mastermind's Grand Plan to pass a budget and bring peace to Korea and the Middle East. He has a Plan! He just cannot tell anyone about it!
    Hey look, he said he doesn't want his enemies to know what he's got planned. Playing his cards close to the chest!

He couldn't help honestly expressing his feelings about Haiti. They've had big problems for decades, an economically backward, overpopulated little country bordering the Dominican Republic, former Spanish colony, making out winningly.

He forgot he was president for a moment and just blurted out what was in his heart! Of course the white supremacists bit hard on it. But lets not take that to mean guilt by association. Trump is his own man who speaks his mind. So far, it has actually worked, viz. with Rocket Man. Back in the '80s they called it "tough love." Get people mad enough, they'll do what you want them to do if you're a clever con man. Y'all keep missing the message.

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Hey look, he said he doesn't want his enemies to know what he's got planned. Playing his cards close to the chest!

He couldn't help honestly expressing his feelings about Haiti. They've had big problems for decades, an economically backward, overpopulated little country bordering the Dominican Republic, former Spanish colony, making out winningly.

He forgot he was president for a moment and just blurted out what was in his heart! Of course the white supremacists bit hard on it. But lets not take that to mean guilt by association. Trump is his own man who speaks his mind. So far, it has actually worked, viz. with Rocket Man. Back in the '80s they called it "tough love." Get people mad enough, they'll do what you want them to do if you're a clever con man. Y'all keep missing the message.
    I hope you laughed as much writing this load of crap as I laughed reading it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - MLK

Adorable Furry Hombre

We read the message loud and clear skipper. He's an angry obese old man wishing-for-the-1800s-to-come-back man suffering brain rot.

BUT YAY FOR SENILITY!!!!!
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    So, which is it? Does he tell it like it is, or does he code his messages so only his supporters can understand?

I'm still confused as to whether or not the word "s#!thole" escaped from the President's s#!thole...since he seems to deny saying it and any Republicans in the room weren't paying attention, but the Nazis have said that they agree on the s#!thole sentiment, which, if he's speaking only to his supporters, would seem to indicate that he thought it and sent it through the ether, but didn't actually verbalize it.
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Sweet Potato Kugel
    Words matter. The guy is not running a boardroom anymore.
    Last edited by Eretz; 1 Week Ago at 07:58 AM.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    Ben Franklin -Tis curious and amazing to observe how distinct and independent of each other the rattles of this animal are, and yet how firmly they are united together

Fake President
    Even he doesn't know what he's got planned. That's the problem.

Mentally unstable, prone to fits of anger, monstrously uninformed... and he has nukes.

What could go wrong?

Monk: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

EJD: Modern-day conservatism isn't conservatism, it's reaction rooted in deep pessimism that isn't in keeping with the American character.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    How sad must your life be that you do not care about having a racist President as long as his racism makes "librul heads assplode".......
    You mean the heads of spoiled middle class white kids?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    I hope you laughed as much writing this load of crap as I laughed reading it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I did indeed! Thanks!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    We read the message loud and clear skipper. He's an angry obese old man wishing-for-the-1800s-to-come-back man suffering brain rot.

BUT YAY FOR SENILITY!!!!!
    Now, now. Let's not be "ageist!"

I'd place him a century earlier, when monarchies were the way to go! He'd look great in a white wig, coat with tails, full belly restrained under a vest resplendent with gold buttons. The women would tee hee and giggle upon his appearance, wiggling their cleavage, so glad to see him! He says he understands Kim Un and Putin. Do we have to ask why?

banned
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Well, conservatives say that... but then the overwhelming majority of ‘em go and support a racist who currently occupies the highest office in the land. Something that should be abhorrent to them, if they really were “completely against racism”.

So, you’ll understand why we have a hard time believing you.

keep clinging to to the racism thing, it’s going to be a long 7 years of hatred. If it makes you feel better loving the lie, good on you.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Even he doesn't know what he's got planned. That's the problem.

Mentally unstable, prone to fits of anger, monstrously uninformed... and he has nukes.

What could go wrong?

Don't worry, man. Toke up. He's not going to press his nuke button. He always backs off! Sez' he has "a good relationship with Kim Un."

RoadBikeReview Member
    So, which is it? Does he tell it like it is, or does he code his messages so only his supporters can understand?

I'm still confused as to whether or not the word "s#!thole" escaped from the President's s#!thole...since he seems to deny saying it and any Republicans in the room weren't paying attention, but the Nazis have said that they agree on the s#!thole sentiment, which, if he's speaking only to his supporters, would seem to indicate that he thought it and sent it through the ether, but didn't actually verbalize it.
    No man, he said it.

In a video clip on the news! By the next day, the networks bleeped it out. The Victorian media would be too embarrassed to repeat "sh!thole" on national TV! Oh no!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sydney Poitier did more to transform white Americans' views of black men than Bill Cosby. Fitting he was from Haiti, the first country run by independent blacks in the hemisphere, and the only one for two centuries where blacks would be accepted as true equals of whites. A distinction parodied in "Coming to America," the Eddie Murphy movie. Many whites did not like Poitier because he acted too "white." He didn't fit the image of the servant or comic sidekick.

xxl
    Sydney Poitier did more to transform white Americans' views of black men than Bill Cosby. Fitting he was from Haiti, the first country run by independent blacks in the hemisphere, and the only one for two centuries where blacks would be accepted as true equals of whites. A distinction parodied in "Coming to America," the Eddie Murphy movie. Many whites did not like Poitier because he acted too "white." He didn't fit the image of the servant or comic sidekick.
    ...or the image of a Haitian.

Poitier was born in Miami (cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Poitier, also https://www.biography.com/people/sidney-poitier-9443345). One of his parents was of Haitian descent, which may be why someone put Sidney on a list, but they were both Bahamians, in Miami on business--he is literally an anchor baby. He currently serves as the Ambassador to Japan, and UNESCO, for the Bahamas.

(Bill Cosby was born in Philadelphia. Eddie Murphy is from Brooklyn).
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast