Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What did you say? Huh?

Political Bed Fellows: The "Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity"

Oh....My.....Well any doubt that Ron Paul was a nut just got put aside I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Beast
    The Ron Paul Institute: Be Afraid, Very Afraid

by James Kirchick
    The former presidential contender is back, this time as head of a new ‘institute’ for ‘peace’ comprised of anti-Semites, 9/11 truthers, and dictator lovers. James Kirchick reports.

As difficult as it was then to believe that Paul had no role in the production of newsletters written in his own name and which netted his family over $1 million per year, or that he did not even know who was writing them, it is now impossible to extricate Paul from the extremist views of his hangers-on. That is because Paul, who retired from Congress in January, has decisively thrown in his lot with a bevy of conspiracy theorists, cranks, and apologists for some of the worst regimes on the planet.

On April 17, Paul announced the creation of a new think tank, the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, which, according to its website, “continues and expands Dr. Paul’s lifetime of public advocacy for a peaceful foreign policy and the protection of civil liberties at home.” Sitting on the advisory board is none other than Rockwell.

The Ron Paul Institute: Be Afraid, Very Afraid - The Daily Beast
    Man. You are all stuped.
    ~RUFUSPHOTO

waterproof*
    When you say "nut" do you mean in the sense of clinical insanity? Or, rather, someone who supports views you disagree with? Please clarify. Kthx.
    * not actually a Rock Star

What did you say? Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creakyknees View Post
    When you say "nut" do you mean in the sense of clinical insanity? Or, rather, someone who supports views you disagree with? Please clarify. Kthx.
    Musta been a speed-reader to read that OP article off in 2 minutes. Oh, well reading the OP article is overrated anyway.

Since the OP article wasn't worth your time, I'll simply pretend that we just finished precipitously posting back and forth...reaching no agreement or consensus...a few posters were banned along the way. And BTW pistachio.
    Man. You are all stuped.
    ~RUFUSPHOTO

waterproof*
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Musta been a speed-reader to read that OP article off in 2 minutes. Oh, well reading the OP article is overrated anyway.

Since the OP article wasn't worth your time, I'll simply pretend that we just finished precipitously posting back and forth...reaching no agreement or consensus...a few posters were banned along the way. And BTW pistachio.
    I mean, come on... seriously? You post an editorial from The Daily Beast, whose headline is "Be Afraid, Very Afraid" ... what sort of calm debate did you expect? I know you're not that stupid... so don't post inflammatory stuff and then act all surprised when you get a shot across the bow.
    * not actually a Rock Star

What did you say? Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creakyknees View Post
    I mean, come on... seriously? You post an editorial from The Daily Beast, whose headline is "Be Afraid, Very Afraid" ... what sort of calm debate did you expect? I know you're not that stupid... so don't post inflammatory stuff and then act all surprised when you get a shot across the bow.
    I dunno...maybe I expected some people to actually read before flapping their gums....and confusing flapping their gums without reading for being "debate".

Google the "Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity"....and you'll get dozens of hits saying the same thing.
    Man. You are all stuped.
    ~RUFUSPHOTO

RoadBikeReview Member
    Here's Lew Rockwell's site so you can avoid the Lame Stream Media. Read about the Statist Abraham Lincoln and his Northern War of Aggression and his other revelations and see what you think:
    LewRockwell.com

only a few months out of retirement and Ron Paul is getting the band back together.

and don't forget his other, recent endeavor--The Ron Paul Curriculum.

The Theocratic ‘Ron Paul Curriculum’ - Ed Brayton

America’s Founding in the Ron Paul Curriculum? - Ed Brayton

Gary North - Wikipedia

Tom Woods - Wikipedia

RoadBikeReview Member
    It's all groundwork-laying for son Rand Paul's Republican nomination in 2016. Finally a true conservative we can rally around!

Ricardo Cabeza
    Ron Paul Newsletters = the left's Birth Certificate

What I think is funny, is how the left is all over these "racist" newsletters, and point the finger at Ron Paul, trying to smear him despite no real indication he actually wrote anything, yet that same left is FINE with an admitted terrorist, a colleague of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev named Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Andy69; 04-30-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy69 View Post
    Ron Paul Newsletters = the left's Birth Certificate
    They have one but it's from Kenya! HA!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
    They have one but it's from Kenya! HA!
    I thought it was from Indonesia? I can never keep up with the latest wingnuttery.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    I thought it was from Indonesia? I can never keep up with the latest wingnuttery.
    Nah, that was his Madras registration proving he's a Secret Muslim

Ricardo Cabeza
    Here's Lew Rockwell's site so you can avoid the Lame Stream Media. Read about the Statist Abraham Lincoln and his Northern War of Aggression and his other revelations and see what you think:
    LewRockwell.com
    where they post inflammatory fringe stuff like this:

'Amish paradise for plain people': Florida community where bicycles are more common than cars | Mail Online
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by bricoleur View Post

only a few months out of retirement and Ron Paul is getting the band back together.

and don't forget his other, recent endeavor--The Ron Paul Curriculum.

The Theocratic ‘Ron Paul Curriculum’ - Ed Brayton

America’s Founding in the Ron Paul Curriculum? - Ed Brayton

Gary North - Wikipedia

Tom Woods - Wikipedia

rofl.

paranoid much?

SuperAndy's Garage

Ricardo Cabeza
    LewRockwell.com
    anyway, thanks for the link, Walter Williams nails it, as usual:

Liberal Suffering and Confusion by Walter E. Williams

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    anyway, thanks for the link, Walter Williams nails it, as usual:

Also a good link on that page to this video that every Patriot must see: http://www.backyardliberty.com/vsl/index_t.php?split=1

Ricardo Cabeza
    Also a good link on that page to this video that every Patriot must see: Backyard Liberty
    Didn't see that. Was that an advertisement? Dunno, I have ad blocker, so I don't see those annoying ads.

SuperAndy's Garage

Go Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    sandan's having a tough time with this one over in his IPR thread...
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please do not call out other posters. Stick to the merits of the arguments in this thread. Thanks.
    I try to be perfectly civil, until someone really pisses me off.

xxl
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2002
    Didn't see that. Was that an advertisement? Dunno, I have ad blocker, so I don't see those annoying ads.
    It was in this link, right next to the photo and attendant senile ramblings of some assclown who used to be an economist at George Mason:

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    It was in this link, right next to the photo and attendant senile ramblings of someone who happens to hold views I don't like:

isn't this what you meant to say?

SuperAndy's Garage

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please do not call out other posters. Stick to the merits of the arguments in this thread. Thanks.
    aw man, you just kicked the legs out from under his whole debate strategy.

SuperAndy's Garage

speaking of birth certificates...

Bill2, have you seen this yet?

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  12.7 KB

Ricardo Cabeza

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  12.7 KB
    That's pretty good, but did you know that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian?

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member

The forum looked more fun back then. Enjoyed this guy
    The reader comments are priceless:
    Obama is an imposter he is not my president and he needs to be behind bars tried and then hanged for treason... I dont want to take time to explain my self but go to World Net Daily and it will explain better than I can.
    I will say 'if we were being investigated for such a crime as this a judge would subpena every thing we own,search every record we have or every paper trail in exsitance law enforcement would go through our homes our lives and we would be killed by the media.'
    Now a ligitimate question arises and practically everyone in the liberal media turns a deaf ear and blind eye to the issue.
    If Obama has nothing to hide he needs to show his transcripts from college his birth cirtificate and his pass ports...Obama is intending to rule this country with an iron fist as soon as he can position himself call me crazy if you want but if and when he gets to that point and he is trying dont come crying to me for help I will be busy defying the imposter...mark

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2

The forum looked more fun back then. Enjoyed this guy

even the thread title is great--being the President of The United States is like parking a car, you can do it "[il]legally."...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast