RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2009

Rev. Terry Jones call off Quran burning

He's a p****. He said he was going to do it. He made a big freaking stink about it; so do it. He has a First Amendment right to do it. Buuuuuuut nooooooooo, everyone is concerned that the Muslims will be annoyed and attack Americans.

Now Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf says that the Muslims will be annoyed and will attack Americans if the Manhattan mosque is moved from its proposed location.

What will be next? Will the Muslims be annoyed and threaten to attack Americans if they are not permitted to enact Sharia Law in the U.S. Will our political leaders cave to this threat?

I propose that Rev. Jones do his Quran burning thing. Wait for the Muslim response. If that response is inappropriate, or threatens Americans or American interests, then we need to take a forceful action that will prevent even the consideration of an attack against America in the future.

It's time for the U.S.to re-assume the lead role in the in the world again and stop radicals from intimidating the masses.
    Last edited by Dave IV; 09-11-2010 at 06:31 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    The real joke is the US media for giving this any attention at all. What an absolute joke. This person was a nobody, and he had the whole world's attention. There are no journalistic standards left today.

Iohannes fac totum
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave IV
    He's a p****. He said he was going to do it. He made a big freaking stink about it; so do it. He has a First Amendment right to do it. Buuuuuuut nooooooooo, everyone is concerned that the Muslims will be annoyed and attack Americans.

Now Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf says that the Muslims will be annoyed and will attack Americans if the Manhattan mosque is moved from its proposed location.

What will be next? Will the Muslims be annoyed and threaten to attack Americans if they are not permitted to enact Sharia Law in the U.S. Will our political leaders cave to this threat?

I propose that Rev. Jones do his Quran burning thing. Wait for the Muslim response. If that response is inappropriate, or threatens Americans or American interests, then we need to take a forceful action that will prevent even the consideration of an attack against America in the future.

It's time for the U.S.to re-assume the lead role in the in the world again and stop radicals from intimidating the masses.
    Count me in as someone who is against the burning and the mosque.

off the back
    Attention craving *****. And cowardly pu$$y as well, it turns out.
    Eff the King's Guard. Eff the city. Eff the King.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 rex
    Count me in as someone who is against the burning and the mosque.
    By "mosque" do you mean "community center?" It isn't like the proposed design contains minarets or anything, and I doubt they will be blasting prayers from a PA system. Again, the media really dropped the ball on this one.

Fecal indicator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave IV
    it's time for the U.S.to re-assume the lead role in the in the world again and stop radicals from intimidating the masses.
    speaking for my part of the mass, I don't feel intimidated at all.
    eff all y'all...

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2009
    Cool, now hopefully he'll fade back to being an unknown. I can't believe that a man of religion could come up with such an asinine idea as desecrating another religion...and the entire congregation going along with the idiot .

Iohannes fac totum
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by filtersweep
    By "mosque" do you mean "community center?" It isn't like the proposed design contains minarets or anything, and I doubt they will be blasting prayers from a PA system. Again, the media really dropped the ball on this one.

I'd be cool with minarets. It's the lack of minarets that worries me.

prosciutto corsa
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 rex
    I'd be cool with minarets. It's the lack of minarets that worries me.

"stealth mosque"