RoadBikeReview Member

Romney "draws" thousands in Nevada..

just ask his campaign...
    Romney Campaign Exaggerates Size Of Nevada Event With Altered Image

apparently they're good drawers....
    Not banned yet.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Profound post as the election is now all about the ground game and getting your voters to the polls. Let's face it --- people have made up their minds.

The GOP lack of enthusiasm for their faux-conservative candidate could prove to be the poison pill for their 2012 hopes of change.

Insiders: Democrats More Confident in Ground Game - Hotline On Call
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

John Kenneth Galbraith

Wave, dammit!
    I can't decide which is worse.

A.) Someone legitimately took that bad a picture and thought: this should go on the web site
    B.) Someone did such a bad job manufacturing a crowd and thought it would fool people
    When a cyclist in your area is injured or killed by a motorist, make an extra effort the next day to go for a ride. It doesn't have to be an organized ride, or even a long ride. Hell, ride a 15 minute loop around your neighborhood if you want.

Just be seen riding your bike.

Do it to make people aware we're out there. Do it to honor a fellow traveler. Do it because you're lucky enough to still be able to.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    They probably should have found the person that photoshopped Obama's birth certificate. That seemed good enough to trick people.

Wave, dammit!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcufrog02 View Post
    They probably should have found the person that photoshopped Obama's birth certificate. That seemed good enough to trick people.
    Agreed. That work was so well done it might as well be real.

Or, they could get the person who keeps photoshopping out the specifics of Governor Romney's economic plan....
    When a cyclist in your area is injured or killed by a motorist, make an extra effort the next day to go for a ride. It doesn't have to be an organized ride, or even a long ride. Hell, ride a 15 minute loop around your neighborhood if you want.

Just be seen riding your bike.

Do it to make people aware we're out there. Do it to honor a fellow traveler. Do it because you're lucky enough to still be able to.

Flash! ah–ahhh!
    For the Mittens campaign, it's entirely about building the APPEARANCE of 'Mitt-mentum'. By any means necessary.
    Monkhouse: I want to die like my Dad did, peacefully, in his sleep... not screaming in terror like his passengers.

SystemShock: About Faux News/the Right-Wing Bubble™ – the first thing a cult does is claim that everyone else is lying to you.

Kitty:
    ROMNEY LANDSLIDE! Man its going to be fun in PO after Election Day

Platypius:
    I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Seamus: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    Agreed. That work was so well done it might as well be real.

Or, they could get the person who keeps photoshopping out the specifics of Governor Romney's economic plan....
    Exactly. And don't worry about the economic plan. They'll have to pass it to see what's in it.
    Last edited by tcufrog02; 10-26-2012 at 06:12 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    It looks like they hired the same guys that Photoshop Iranian missile tests.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Spinner View Post
    That's a good one.

Not Banned
    I guess all folks with photoshop skills must be liberal cause that is some real bad work
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

you're in good company, Mittens!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Spinner

or Iran's photoshop crew for an Ahmadinejad rally.

or Scientology's photoshop crew.

gazing from the shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by atpjunkie View Post
    I guess all folks with photoshop skills must be liberal cause that is some real bad work
    It is sufficient for the right.

They believe everything, they condemn nothing from the campaign. Not lies, not flip flops, not gaffes, not fuzzy math, not fake photo ops at a soup kitchen... which was attacked by right wingers and got a lot of funds from the left afterwards. Not the lie that Chrysler was moving ALL jeep production to China, even though they are moving NO jobs to china (they might expand there) and are expanding in the US.

Romney stands at a company that asked for protection from China dumping prestressed concrete steel, got that protection from the Obama administration, and says Obama won't be tough on China. Romney stands at a company that benefited from the stimulus and says the stimulus did nothing.

The right has no context, the right has no memory, the right has only ideology that all facts must be fit into.
    Stout beers under trees, please.

RoadBikeReview Member

A.) Someone legitimately took that bad a picture and thought: this should go on the web site
    B.) Someone did such a bad job manufacturing a crowd and thought it would fool people
    It was a dumb Republican and they forgot how smart Democrats are. It will be ok though, works fine for the base. For instance, I kinda like it.

I see trees of green

Thumbs up The Photoshop guy from Sepah News (Iranian Revolutionary Guard's media)

You beat me to it.

I see trees of green
    Quote Originally Posted by bricoleur View Post

or Iran's photoshop crew for an Ahmadinejad rally.

or Scientology's photoshop crew.

I'm looking forward to Ahmittenjad's concession speech being Photoshoped into a victory speech attended by millions and his inauguration as the seventh President of the Morman Republic of Rael attended by billions... Billions of formerly pasty white skinned manlike beings with new spray on tans.

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Profound post as the election is now all about the ground game and getting your voters to the polls. Let's face it --- people have made up their minds.

The GOP lack of enthusiasm for their faux-conservative candidate could prove to be the poison pill for their 2012 hopes of change.

Insiders: Democrats More Confident in Ground Game - Hotline On Call
    We shall see.

I don't don't know what's worse; That or the empty suit that's running for reelection.

Obama is certainly not campaigning on his record:

1) $5 trillion more in debt.

2) Passing Obamacare against the will of the people by openly bribing congresspeople.

3) Lying about withdrawing from Iraq.

4) Lying about administration transparency.

5) Lying about the economy he was going to create.

6) Lying about his leadership failures with Benghazi.

7) Lying and dodging regarding his failed foreign policies.
    America's greatest threat: Congressional liberal Democrats

Crimes Against Humanity: The History of The Democrat Party

AM999's Liberal Facist

Quote Originally Posted by tcufrog02 View Post
    However bad the person operating Photoshop was at operating Photoshop they are a Certified Genius. I mean hell they got the Romney camp to PAY him money for that image AND the Romney camp USED said image.

Photoshop-man wasn't the idiot, the idiots were the Romney Camp.
    Man. You are all stuped.
    ~RUFUSPHOTO

off the back
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    apparently they're good drawers....
    Magic, even.
    Eff the King's Guard. Eff the city. Eff the King.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by atpjunkie View Post
    This is a great point. Most of the computer geeks I know aren't Republicans.