RoadBikeReview Member

Taxi Driver redux?

Man, seeing this guy's picture immediately brought De Niro in a mohawk to mind.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091231/...nland_shooting

HELSINKI – A gunman clad in black went on a shooting rampage Thursday, killing his ex-girlfriend then slaying four workers at a suburban shopping mall near Helsinki before apparently turning his gun on himself, police said.

Finnish police said one woman and three men were shot dead Thursday morning at the Sello shopping mall in Espoo, six miles (10 kilometers) west of Helsinki.

Captain Obvious
    good call.
    And it just hurts in the very best way possible without a high priced dominatrix.---Ronsonic

I'm pretty confident that I've pissed off several dozen random strangers on the internet tonight.---Creakyknees

disclaimer---I make sh!t up as I go along.

the fist
    sad, uncanny
    FlexiSexual

Shirtcocker
    Difference is that this guy killed innocent people. DeNiro killed off a pimp who was exploiting a young gal though he did toy with killing the politician to get his ex-girlfriend's attention I guess.

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
    Wow, he is a dead ringer....pardon the pun.
    Just fast enough to know I am slow.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    Difference is that this guy killed innocent people. DeNiro killed off a pimp who was exploiting a young gal though he did toy with killing the politician to get his ex-girlfriend's attention I guess.

Are there really "innocent" people, or just different levels of guilt (i.e., he killed people that did not deserve to die). Kind of a philosophical question.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202