Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned forever.....or not

Tea Party ---- Nazi connection?

Texas Tea Party leader downplays ties to fascist group

James Ives, president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party, says he got involved with the American Fascist Party because he wanted to do research for a book.

The president of a Houston-area Tea Party group admits he was once involved with a fascist organization but says he never actively participated in the group's activities.

James Ives, president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party, issued a statement on Tuesdayin response to an article in The Texas Tribune that said Ives was once director of propaganda for a now-defunct group called the American Fascist Party.

“Before jumping to conclusions about my involvement in the now defunct left-wing fascist group, I ask that you go back and read all of my speeches, posts, radio podcasts and writings over the past five years. All are public record and available any time. You will clearly see that the theme of my works, which are public, is my fervent love of my country, God, my family, liberty and The Constitution," Ives said.

Fascism is generally considered a form of extreme right-wing ideology that puts the nation, and often race, above the individual.

Ives said he did write six posts on the American Fascist Party's Yahoo group message board in 2003. But, he added, "I never attended any meetings, never attended a single event and never physically met anyone associated with the group."

Ives, of Richmond, Texas, went on to say that he looked into the group in the early 2000s because he was interested in researching "the growth of government and its infringement on our liberties."

Texas Tea Party leader downplays ties to fascist group

Quote from this Nazi/Tea Party guy

Gentlemen, first let me say that I am proud to be a member, no, VERY proud to be a member of the American Fascist Party. In the growth of this group over a short time, there can truly be said to be signs of light in the tunnel of recent national history. THE VERY FACT THAT SUCH A GROUP CAN GET TOGETHER AT ALL, AND FLOURISH, SAYS THAT THERE IS STILL LIFE IN THE FURROWS AND HILLS, THE BAYOUS AND GLENS OF OUR AMERICA!
    Seth (referring to Seth Tyrssen) has done a masterful job of grooming and nurturing the Party, and it is upon this rock that we shall grow and define the coming age. If we take this time seriously, if we see it as the seedling of the time-to-come, then anything will be possible. Here in Texas, there is a great mistrust of the current state of affairs in government, be it local, statewide or national. But also there is old-fashioned patriotism. This calls into play the great burden of the non-stop media indoctrination of the minds of the land, the incessant voice that says if you are against the status quo, then you are against America. Well, WE know this to be utter nonsense, but it will be our greatest challenge, and our sweetest victory, to finally surpass this dark menace, this numbing threat from the shadows, and replace it with the pure sunbeam that is our Fascist Faith, our Fascist Truth.
    I will, in any way, help the Party to reach its’ goal of a better America, and a better future for our people. Let our cry be of FAITH in the future, love of FAMILY in this present desert of the emotions, and always NATION as the beacon of our lives, and the touchstone for the security of our children.
    FAITH, FAMILY, and NATION!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If your opinion differs from mine, ..........Too bad.
    How would you like it if Hitler killed you
    Dogbert.

I>U

Buying parts to hang on your bike is always easier than getting fit.

If you feel wimpy and weak, get out and train more, ya wee lassie!

If Jesus had a gun, he'd be alive today!

Anphaque II
    Aug 2010
    Wow; Sounds almost as bad as those Klansman that used to make up the Democrat Party leadership.

Former Senator Robert Byrd comes to mind.
    America's greatest threat: Congressional liberal Democrats

Crimes Against Humanity: The History of The Democrat Party

Dr. Buzz Killington
    I did "Nazi" that coming.

RoadBikeReview Member

Tea Party ---- Nazi connection?

Some people have no sense of shame.
    Arguments among misinformed people do not constitute a "debate."
    --Kerry Irons

"Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby."
    --BianchiJoe

Cervelo S3/Dura Ace
    Felt B2Pro/SRAM
    Cannondale CAAD10/105

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cda 455 View Post
    Wow; Sounds almost as bad as those Klansman that used to make up the Democrat Party leadership.
    And that makes it all ok, huh?
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SL singlespeed
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix SL3 Dura Ace
    Pake French 75 track

Yeah, direct connection.

Just listen to what the TP'ers are saying.
    Dogbert.

I>U

RoadBikeReview Member
    It's a hoax. A self appointed leader in two movements? Nether movement has a "national headquarters". Just a loose screw with self proclaimed titles.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_GRUMPY View Post
    Yeah, direct connection.

Just listen to what the TP'ers are saying.
    Yeah, and a great many state legislatures! They're the same Republicans who want to pass draconian voter ID laws, jerrrymander districts so that even though more people vote for Democrats in statewide elections, Republicans end up winning more seats in state legislatures. Oh, and now "emergency" takeovers of jurisdictions of elected officials, as in Michigan.

Now they're trying to "rebrand" themselves as the compassionate conservatives Bush showed up as a joke. These people only respect wealth, big corporations, POWER. That's all they respect, from guns to big military, and they quickly accuse their opposition of playing for power when they don't get their way (as in their vitriolic hatred of Obama).

They could care less about we the people. They want CONTROL, They show it in their obsession with sexual issues, abortion, birth control, same sex marriage, while the overwhelming majority of Americans believe exactly the opposite. Their base is a dwindling mass of malcontents, very much like this guy with his shady Nazi identity. They're driven by fear and are willing to do anything, including starting wars, to achieve their ill-conceived ends. Their paranoia knows no limits. If they had no governments to hate, they'd turn on themselves. They're truly scary, disgusting individuals, the worst of what America has spawned.

Not Banned
    Tea Party = people who would be occupy protestors if they weren't so ignorant
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Yeah, and a great many state legislatures! They're the same Republicans who want to pass draconian voter ID laws, jerrrymander districts so that even though more people vote for Democrats in statewide elections, Republicans end up winning more seats in state legislatures. Oh, and now "emergency" takeovers of jurisdictions of elected officials, as in Michigan.

Now they're trying to "rebrand" themselves as the compassionate conservatives Bush showed up as a joke. These people only respect wealth, big corporations, POWER. That's all they respect, from guns to big military, and they quickly accuse their opposition of playing for power when they don't get their way (as in their vitriolic hatred of Obama).

They could care less about we the people. They want CONTROL, They show it in their obsession with sexual issues, abortion, birth control, same sex marriage, while the overwhelming majority of Americans believe exactly the opposite. Their base is a dwindling mass of malcontents, very much like this guy with his shady Nazi identity. They're driven by fear and are willing to do anything, including starting wars, to achieve their ill-conceived ends. Their paranoia knows no limits. If they had no governments to hate, they'd turn on themselves. They're truly scary, disgusting individuals, the worst of what America has spawned.
    And they have large massive rallies demonizing the rich and well to do as the source all our problems.

Please, this whole thread is a pile of crap.

banned
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by atpjunkie View Post
    Tea Party = people who would be occupy protestors if they weren't so ignorant
    Yeah. Those OWS folks are a smart lot. How's that movement doing?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005

Oooooo, yeah having a state or government issued photo ID and having to be a citizen of the country in which you are voting, how draconian.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    Oooooo, yeah having a state or government issued photo ID and having to be a citizen of the country in which you are voting, how draconian.
    Is the Tea Party now supporting universal background checks, as well as a registry?
    Do Not Respond List:

NJBiker72
    AM999
    Hello Kitty
    SANDAN

banned
    Feb 2011
    Attachment 277608
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Schmuck
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cda 455 View Post

/thread

Schmuck
    Dec 2004

People who look at those with different beliefs and ideologies, then twist facts about them, make up stuff and outright lie about them to suit their agenda and then at the end, dehumanize those people with the different point of view represent some of the worst among us. It is exactly that mentality that led to the Holocaust, the interment of the Japanese, slavery and pretty much every human rights atrocity since the beginning of man.

And you, dear Freddy, just illustrated that deep dark mentality to a 'T'. Read back what you wrote and then look in the mirror with shame, sir.

Honestly, get off the computer, get out of your effing house and go meet some people outside of your circle of ultra liberal friends. Youll find the majority...the vast vast majority of people on "the other side" might have a different view of things, but in the end are not the cartoonish Nazi-like creature you portray to make yourself feel better, but are actually just normal, hard working people just looking to carve out a nice life for themselves, just like you are.
    Last edited by RkFast; 03-21-2013 at 06:38 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Is the Tea Party now supporting universal background checks, as well as a registry?
    They may not be but I'm not up on their latest platform concerning gun rights. I don't have a problem with it. What I do have a problem with is some father posting a picture of his son holding a gun and the police showing up without a warrant demanding to see his guns and gun safe.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sRide View Post
    Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a national identification card with biometric information, such as a fingerprint, within the next six years, according to a draft of the measure. So please, don't even try to make this a strictly republican or Tea Party thing.

No, I do not agree with the national ID card but at the same time you have to have to have a license that has a photo on it to drive a car. Correct? You have to have some kind of photo ID to cash a check. Correct or do you just walk into a bank and say to the teller "just ask this guy, he'll vouch for me"? You have a passport to re-enter this country if you visit another country. Correct? You already carry a government issued SS card. We all some kind of state/government ID so your argument that it is somehow draconian or drawing parallels to Nazi Germany, not exactly the best. Especially when the world is doing the same GD thing.

Riddle me this Batman, can you go to any country in the world without being a citizen of that particular country or having no ID and vote in their national elections?

Not Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sRide View Post
    Yeah. Those OWS folks are a smart lot. How's that movement doing?
    kind of misses my point
    Tea Party folks are mad about the same stuff. They just get their 'who to blame it on' information from the people who are actually to blame
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

RoadBikeReview Member
    They may not be but I'm not up on their latest platform concerning gun rights. I don't have a problem with it. What I do have a problem with is some father posting a picture of his son holding a gun and the police showing up without a warrant demanding to see his guns and gun safe.
    No guns were confiscated and there was no home invasion nor some Ruby Ridge shoot out. Seems the local police, who are being monitored by a court because of their failure to protect children, can't win in New Jersey. But all the hoopla being made of this non-story sure says something about blowing things out of proportion ... at least to me.
    Do Not Respond List:

NJBiker72
    AM999
    Hello Kitty
    SANDAN

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RkFast View Post
    People who look at those with different beliefs and ideologies, then twist facts about them, make up stuff and outright lie about them to suit their agenda and then at the end, dehumanize those people with the different point of view represent some of the worst among us. It is exactly that mentality that led to the Holocaust, the interment of the Japanese, slavery and pretty much every human rights atrocity since the beginning of man.

And you, dear Freddy, just illustrated that deep dark mentality to a 'T'. Read back what you wrote and then look in the mirror with shame, sir.

Honestly, get off the computer, get out of your effing house and go meet some people outside of your circle of ultra liberal friends. Youll find the majority...the vast vast majority of people on "the other side" might have a different view of things, but in the end are not the cartoonish Nazi-like creature you portray to make yourself feel better, but are actually just normal, hard working people just looking to carve out a nice life for themselves, just like you are.
    Instead of accusing me of the sins of the Republican Party, why don't you address--defend--them against my accusations?

Political parties are judged by their actions.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    No guns were confiscated and there was no home invasion nor some Ruby Ridge shoot out. Seems the local police, who are being monitored by a court because of their failure to protect children, can't win in New Jersey. But all the hoopla being made of this non-story sure says something about blowing things out of proportion ... at least to me.
    No, there wasn't but it is part of a pattern of over reaction. There was no crime committed There was no case of child endangerment , abuse or imminent danger to anyone (or I'm sure there would have been a drone strike). So, for the police to show up and ask to see/inspect the guns and gun safe is slightly disturbing. The second part of the story is more so, if true. If (and I say if because I don't know how much of that part of the story has been embellished or even true) the person from CPS threatened to take the child out of the house because of a picture of him holding a gun. People should find it disturbing. Leads into that slippery slope thing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    No, there wasn't but it is part of a pattern of over reaction. There was no crime committed There was no case of child endangerment , abuse or imminent danger to anyone (or I'm sure there would have been a drone strike). So, for the police to show up and ask to see/inspect the guns and gun safe is slightly disturbing. The second part of the story is more so, if true. If (and I say if because I don't know how much of that part of the story has been embellished or even true) the person from CPS threatened to take the child out of the house because of a picture of him holding a gun. People should find it disturbing. Leads into that slippery slope thing.
    I like the part of the story that the lawyer of the father just happens to be a well-know attorney who --- get this --- specializes in 2nd Amendment cases.

I'm sure there is absolutely no connection between the Facebook photo, the anonymous telephone calls to the local police and child protective care (?) asking for the home visit, the father's 2nd Amendment specialist lawyer seeking some free media publicity to drum up business and/or to promote his reputation.
    Do Not Respond List:

NJBiker72
    AM999
    Hello Kitty
    SANDAN

Ricardo Cabeza
    Tea Party = Hitler. Excellent.
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

Hitler came to power with the help of his own Tea Party.

Rant and Blame.....That's how it works......(and funny hats)

Dogbert.

I>U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast