Page 1 of 31 123 ... LastLast
    welcome to the jungle

Trump: "Even if there was collusion with Russia, it's not a crime."

Sigh. Can we string this traitor up yet?

I'll even buy the rope.

Trump: Even if there was collusion with Russia, its not a crime- TheHill

Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    I think Ill let Robert Mueller make the arguments and final decision, not A.D.

welcome to the jungle
    Anyone catching the similarity to the famous line spoken by Richard Nixon, which derailed his attempted political rehabilitation/comeback during the Frost-Nixon interviews?:

Nixon: "What I am saying is, if the President does it, it is NOT a crime."

Yes, the situations are a bit different, but no doubt this is Trump's actual attitude. Or, maybe more succinctly: "If *I* do it, it is not a crime."

Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    so, agent orange has gone from denial ("I'm not guilty") to acceptance ("but that's not a crime"). Quack, quack, quack!!

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Anyone catching the similarity to the famous line spoken by Richard Nixon, which derailed his attempted political rehabilitation/comeback during the Frost-Nixon interviews?:

Nixon: "What I am saying is, if the President does it, it is NOT a crime."

Yes, the situations are a bit different, but no doubt this is Trump's actual attitude. Or, maybe more succinctly: "If *I* do it, it is not a crime."

Oliver's title for the scandal "Stupid Watergate" was and continues to be surprisingly on point.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Trump not only thinks he is above the law, he believes he's incapable of making an error...

he's delusional and dangerous.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    Trump not only thinks he is above the law, he believes he's incapable of making an error...

Naw, that just makes him a cliche movie or video-game villain.

Darling of The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Naw, that just makes him a cliche movie or video-game villain.
    Except there are real lives in the balance

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2002
    Doesn't it depend on what Russia did as part of the collusion? What did Russia do that was a crime? And did Donny Boy collude with them on that activity? Is it a crime to post fake news stories on Facebook? Unethical? Yes. But D.B. crossed that line a long time ago.
    Insert something clever here:

Insert list of every bike I own here:

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ridesmasterx View Post
    I think Ill let Robert Mueller make the arguments and final decision, not A.D.
    I agree. The progressives can hope all they want but I still say Mueller is not going to find nothing to charge him. Let's think about this. How long has this been going on? The way I think of it is; if there were collusion that was some what obvious Mueller would have found it by now. So that means that it is buried so deep that the guy is a f*cking genius (but wait progressives say he is an idiot) that no one can find it or that there is nothing there. Yeah as many people that would like Trump gone, Mueller would have found something substantive by now.

Be nice to make this interesting. I really like the Sarto Dinamica disc and donations are now being accepted.

banned
    Jul 2010

733t Prussian HAxx0rs

Which hurt Clinton more:

1) releasing emails that showed the DNC rigged the primary and undermined our electoral process, or
    B) 240 tweets from Russian twitter accounts

????

1 or B. You decide.

banned
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Sigh. Can we string this traitor up yet?

I'll even buy the rope.

Trump: Even if there was collusion with Russia, its not a crime- TheHill

Are you openly plotting to murder the President of the United States or joking about murdering the President of the United States?

welcome to the jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Hero View Post
    Are you openly plotting to murder the President of the United States or joking about murdering the President of the United States?
    Yes.

Cycling Addict
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    I agree. The progressives can hope all they want but I still say Mueller is not going to find nothing to charge him. Let's think about this. How long has this been going on? The way I think of it is; if there were collusion that was some what obvious Mueller would have found it by now. So that means that it is buried so deep that the guy is a f*cking genius (but wait progressives say he is an idiot) that no one can find it or that there is nothing there. Yeah as many people that would like Trump gone, Mueller would have found something substantive by now.

Be nice to make this interesting. I really like the Sarto Dinamica disc and donations are now being accepted.
    Or perhaps Mueller, as a good investigator, is making sure that he has all his ducks lined up in a row in order to make an iron-clad case?
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post

we're faaaarrr past delusional. still dangerous, although I'm very thankful on a daily basis that nothing he's done can't be undone in a few years. Yet....
    Not banned yet.

banned
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    Or perhaps Mueller, as a good investigator, is making sure that he has all his ducks lined up in a row in order to make an iron-clad case?
    He might just be dragging his feet for the heck of it. I can only imagine that type of work is a little bit fun.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post

Needless to say, I'm guessing you're not lawyer nor have ever been involved in building a solid case against a criminal...my guess is that he always knows the truth but is busy collecting evidence and trying to implicate as many people as he can. If he didn't have anything, he would have quit by now...
    Not banned yet.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    we're faaaarrr past delusional. still dangerous, although I'm very thankful on a daily basis that nothing he's done can't be undone in a few years. Yet....

Court appointments last a long time. We are still haunted by Reagan appointees.

Cycling Addict
    Nov 2013
    Court appointments last a long time. We are still haunted by Reagan appointees.
    Add to that the damage done to the planet by his relaxed environmental standards will be very difficult, if not impossible, to reverse.
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

banned
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    Needless to say, I'm guessing you're not lawyer nor have ever been involved in building a solid case against a criminal...my guess is that he always knows the truth but is busy collecting evidence and trying to implicate as many people as he can. If he didn't have anything, he would have quit by now...
    It is possible that Mueller has a strong case against Trump and his campaign. If true we haven't had many leaks about it. Maybe it could only be true if he runs a super tight ship that doesn't allow leaks. (That would be unique, as there seem to be a constant flow of leaks harmful to Trump.)

Another is that he is thorough. "Leave no stone unturned." He hasn't found anything on anyone and is just making sure. Based on what Representative Jim Himes (D) said on CNN recently, that nothing new is coming out on Trump-Russia, it appears as though the Russia stuff is being walked back a little.

Or there is the possibility is that Mueller's investigation has changed course and is now focused on Hillary Clinton, Uranium One and backchannel funds to the Clinton Foundation type deals. Again, not many leaks on this either.

A final possibility is something in the middle. A little of this. A little of that. And the Lizard people are ruining things for us.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    It is possible that Mueller has a strong case against Trump and his campaign. If true we haven't had many leaks about it. Maybe it could only be true if he runs a super tight ship that doesn't allow leaks. (That would be unique, as there seem to be a constant flow of leaks harmful to Trump.)

Another is that he is thorough. "Leave no stone unturned." He hasn't found anything on anyone and is just making sure. Based on what Representative Jim Himes (D) said on CNN recently, that nothing new is coming out on Trump-Russia, it appears as though the Russia stuff is being walked back a little.

Or there is the possibility is that Mueller's investigation has changed course and is now focused on Hillary Clinton, Uranium One and backchannel funds to the Clinton Foundation type deals. Again, not many leaks on this either.

A final possibility is something in the middle. A little of this. A little of that. And the Lizard people are ruining things for us.

Interesting way to characterize the indictments and plead deals of what....we are up to 5 Trump employees and senior advisers?

banned
    Jul 2010
    Interesting way to characterize the indictments and plead deals of what....we are up to 5 Trump employees and senior advisers?
    Is it four or five?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ents-timeline/

Anyway, are those directly related to the campaign?

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Is it four or five?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ents-timeline/

Anyway, are those directly related to the campaign?

You got me. After all "he hasn't found anything on anyone", according to reliable sources I've read right here on PO.

banned
    Jul 2010
    My comment was in the context of collusion. I definitely could have been more clear.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nice to see you back Local Hero.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

Page 1 of 31 123 ... LastLast