the other Derek

Jens Voigt of Team CSC Rides His ZIPP Wheels to Final Victory in Tour of Germany

Jens Voigt of Team CSC said winning the Tour of Germany, or Deutschland Tour, for the first time was the finest achievement in his long cycling career, surpassing even his three stage victories at the Tour de France.

"It was crazy to hear people shouting my name. This is one of the greatest days of my life," said Voigt. "This is without doubt the biggest race I have won so far. To win the Tour in my home country is something special - a dream come true. "

"I made a lot of sacrifices for this Tour. There were no late night parties. I was just drinking apple juice but it was worth it." said a very happy rider.

Jens Voigt rode to final victory through the 8th and final stage of the Deutschland Tour. He kept the leader's jersey since Sunday after winning three stages of the Tour of Germany on 3 types of ZIPP wheels: ZIPP 999 for TT and ZIPP 202 sprinters and wheels and ZIPP 404 Deep V section race wheels.

What a great series of rides! ZIPP congratulates Jens on his Victory in the Tour of Germany.

Want to learn more about all the ZIPP line up of products, including the great Stems and Handlebars?

Then give us a call at1 800 447 8372and speak with one of our Techs to get the answers! Are you too busy to call? That's okay....just get on-line with us at www.zipp.com

###

Source:

Zipp News Letter
    news@zipp.com
    Attached Images Attached Images