Administrator

Michellie Jones Launches GoMichellie.com!

2006 Ironman World Champion Michellie Jones Launches New Social Networking Community
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

www.gomichellie.com goes live to connect Michellie with fans and sponsors

Kona, Hawaii - October 10, 2007 - Australian native Michellie Jones, legendary tri-athlete and current Ironman World Champion, today announced the launch of her new social community, www.gomichellie.com. Jones’ Web 2.0 community will provide a forum for her to interactively connect and keep in touch with athletes, fans, sports enthusiasts and sponsors. Jones’ branded social community underscores a breakthrough in the tri-athlete industry as it opens the door and provides an interactive channel where athletes can connect and maintain relationships with both fans and sponsors.

To support the online debut of www.gomichellie.com, two of Jones’ sponsors, 2XU and GU energy gel, are offering exclusive sweepstakes contests only available on her community site. Jones’ sponsor, Felt Bicycles, is supporting Jones at the upcoming 2007 Ironman World Champion event, held in Kona, Hawaii on October 13.

“I’ve always enjoyed staying on the cutting edge of technology, and gomichellie.com provides me with my personalized Web 2.0 social community that helps me stay in touch with my fans around the world,” said Michellie Jones. “Through gomichellie.com, I can share my personal blog with fans, where I can share details about my training regimen, daily activities, personal photos and videos, and also post a schedule of my upcoming events and races.”

To become a member of Michellie Jones’ social community and to wish her luck at this week’s Ironman event in Kona, please go to:

www.gomichellie.com

and register.

###

source: Pete Coulson
    Attached Images Attached Images