bas
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2004

2006 Tour de France Winner?

When are they going to say Yes or No to Mr Landis?

I'm getting sick of waiting.

It looks bad for the sport. If he tested positive, strip him of the title and give it to the next guy please, as dictated by the rules. Let's quit waiting around for appeals and stuff.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bas

It looks bad for the sport. If he tested positive, strip him of the title and give it to the next guy please, as dictated by the rules. Let's quit waiting around for appeals and stuff.
    his usada hearing is scheduled for may 14th so it probably isn't gonna be really resolved before it's irrelevant.

cheapy

WEE WEE mushurhe you must be french or you wouldn't be sick of waiting. Still seems prettt suspicious to me that one day hes clean and the next day he over the top on testos. Not being a Dr. or biologist I am some whate suspicious to this day that he tested that way.....Just my opinion though Pierre just can't be trusted......

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richk
    WEE WEE mushurhe you must be french or you wouldn't be sick of waiting. Still seems prettt suspicious to me that one day hes clean and the next day he over the top on testos. Not being a Dr. or biologist I am some whate suspicious to this day that he tested that way.....Just my opinion though Pierre just can't be trusted......

what's suspicious about obviously bonking, using a testosterone patch to recover at night and failing a T test the next day?

Call me a Fred
    The matter can be resolved by awarding the title to Lance Armstrong. Simply declare him the winner and everything will be good in the cycling world.
    Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You may starch my jumper
    Hang it upside your wall
    You know by that, baby
    I need my ashes hauled.

Sleepy John Estes

H

cheapy
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhat
    what's suspicious about obviously bonking, using a testosterone patch to recover at night and failing a T test the next day?
    Well everything I have read says testosrone can't be introduced that quickly and be a benefit....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richk
    Well everything I have read says testosrone can't be introduced that quickly and be a benefit....
    From the very little research i have done into the floyd case, it has been proposed that the way he could *(read could) have susatained such test and gained some advantage, is to have trained before the tour while taking testosterone and maybe EPO then have blood taken and stored. The said blood would have a small testosterone reading. when the said blood was administered back into his system. the testosterone would normally be within normal limits, but in floyds case this was not the case. I dont know what to believe but the idea seems plausable to me. Did he do it? Not for me to say but i wish it was not going on for cycling and floyd.

FTF
    banned

The clean winner is #138. Congratulations #138.